Chapter 1-TOGETHER FOREVER...

"Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears." - Rudyard Kipling

"Brother! Brother!" The voice of a little girl could be heard. "Brother! Brother! Wake up! Please wake up!" The voice of the girl grew much desperate with each passing second. This little girl was Izumi Yagi, who was three years old at the time. Izumi was desperately shaking her half-brother, Izuku Midoriya, lying unconscious on the ground, below a tree, in the garden of their house. "Brother! It's not funny! Please wake up!" Izumi said as tears were running down her cheeks and landing on Izuku's face. Izuku slowly opened up his, and he growled in pain as he moved his hand to his head, rubbing it. "Brother!" Izumi exclaimed as she widened her eyes in surprise and immediately picked her brother between her arms, giving him a warm hug, while burying her face in his shoulder. "You dum dum! Don't do that! I was scared!" Izumi said as she hugged her brother tightly. Izuku blinked a few times, recalling the events that had just happened.

Izuku and Izumi played on the garden with their hero toys when they suddenly saw a small white cat climb up the tree. In cliché style, the baby cat got stuck in one of the branches high on the tree. Izuku immediately knew what he had to do, and he stood up from the place he was playing with Izumi and walked to the three. He eyed it from top to bottom, and he started climbing it.

"Wait! Brother!" As she stood up and ran to the tree, Izumi said she looked up to Izuku who was still climbing the tree. "It's dangerous! You could get hurt!" Izumi half-shouted at Izuku, but she did not shout too much so their parents wouldn't see what Izuku was doing, as she was sure they would reprimand him.

"I know!" Izuku also half-shouted back to Izumi. "But heroes must always be willing to risk themselves to help others, especially if they are cute animals!" Izuku looked back up at the baby cat and continued to climb up the tree.

"I know, but at least let me help!" Izumi continued arguing with her brother. She was growing worried as she saw her brother climb up the tree up. Izuku sighed and looked back down at Izumi.

"Don't worry, it's easy, I just need to follow the patterns of the branches, see?" Izuku said as he pointed at all the branches as if it was evident that there was a path to follow. "Just stay down there and be ready to catch the cat when I throw it!" Izuku replied and then continued to climb, a look of determination on his face.

Izumi sighed; she knew there was no use in trying to argue with her brother anymore. "Alright." Izumi positioned herself right below where the cat was and looked up to see Izuku once again. "Just... be careful..."

It didn't take much longer for Izuku to reach the branch where the cat was. Izuku started to climb on the branch to try and catch the little cat, which hissed at Izuku when he attempted to grab it. "Don't worry little guy. It will all be fine. You know why? Because I am here!" Izuku said, imitating his favourite hero. The cat lowered its guard as it relaxed, looks like Izuku can have that effect. Izuku extended his hand once again and grabbed the cat. "Got you!" Izuku said with a smile.

Izuku looked down at where Izumi was. "Catch!" Izuku said as he let the cat fall to Izumi. The screamed as it fell, but it was the caught in between the little arms of Izumi. "Don't worry. You are safe!" Izumi said as she smiled down at the baby cat. Izumi then placed the cat down on the floor, allowing it to run away. "Be free little guy." Izumi then turned to Izuku, who was still on the branch where the cat was. "Now get down!" Izumi ordered.

"Right, right," Izuku said as he started to climb down. As Izuku moved down through the branches, he was not looking where he was setting his feet, and so at one point, Izuku misplaced one foot, and he almost fell. In his surprise, Izuku gripped to one of the branches too hard, causing it to break. Izuku fell all the way and landed on the ground. "IZUKU!" Izumi's scream was the last thing he heard before it all turned black.