Homosexuality

** ATTENTION **

(CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG PLEASE)

I always thought that being gay was a sin period. Like if you're attracted to the same sex then that's definitely a sin.

Wellll... I looked at the scriptures for homosexuality IN KJV!!! And I learned that being attracted to the same sex is NOT a sin. It's only a sin if you act on that attraction. (This is what I got from it. If I misread it please let me know)

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.  Leviticus 18:22 KJV

This is saying that the same sex's should not lay together. Meaning they shouldn't do the shabangbang. They cannot do any sexual activities because that is a sin. I think a lot of Christians mis read this.. they think that God means that they shouldn't be attracted to them period.

I told myself "well laying with the same gender also means that your attracted to them. So it's still a sin to be gay". But honestly... idk because if that was the case then God would probably mention that. I was basically trying to change the scripture into my own words. And you can't change the Bible to fit in with the words that you want to say... so yea.

This is is why I think that being attracted to the same sex is not a sin. It's only a sin if you act on it.

And yes, marriage is for men and woman.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT IM WRONG PLEASE TELL ME!! Because I don't wanna be sharing the wrong information and I also don't wanna have the wrong information about my God 🙂