Part 11

The next day,

You got ready for this important day of work. You really want to make your boss proud and want to keep you in the team. Before leaving you look outside. It looked windy and was about to rain. "I'll get the bus today..." You walk to the closest bus stop and enter the vehicle. The bus was pretty cramped but it's understandable. 

A couple minuets later you finally arrived at the company. You headed straight for your desk.   Once you arrived at your work space, you looked at the notes in your notebook. Soon after, Jaehyun arrived. "Hey, what are you up to?" He asks

"I'm just reading my ideas from yesterday" you reply with a smile. He nods and starts his work. 

Later on one of the co-workers came up to you and said "Y/n, Mr. Kim would like to see you" 

"Oh okay" you reply and go to Doyoung's office. Once you arrive you knock on the door. You hear him say come in. You enter and stand in front of his desk. "You wanted to see me..." you say. 

"Yes, its about S&B. One of the Leaders that I know, unfortunately, sent me a message about how they are going to "overtake SkinHeartK." Your eyes widen. 

"Who do they think they are? This is the best cosmetic company in Korea. Even so, we can't let this happen. What's the name of that man who sent the text?" 

"He is Mr. Lee, Head of  the finance and marketing department over there. People say he is a sensible hardworking guy but no one knows how much of a bastard he really is. You sure you can go over there and see what's going on?"  You look down, then look him in the eyes. 

"Of course, I'll be leaving in twenty minuets"

"Alright, I'll drive you there later." He replies. You smile then leave. He then smiles back after. He then gasps and slaps him self on the face "What was I thinking."

Time skip

Around fifteen minuets later you picked up your long brown coat and took of your lanyard. "You're leaving now?" Jaehyun says, aware of where you're going. You reply with yes and he offers to drive you. "Thanks a lot but Doyoung said he would..." You then leave. 

"Oh okay" Jaehyun says. Strange he would offer to do that...

You walk outside of the building and the weather had cleared up. "Finally" You said to yourself. Just then Doyoung came walking out of the building. He walked straight passed you to a car. "You coming or not" he says while the driver opens the door for him. 

"O-oh yes sir" You walk to the big black car and sit in the back seat. The ride was silent until he spoke. "Don't mess this up or else there will be a big impact on our company and it will all be YOUR fault. I mean it. No one can know you work for me, NO one. " 

"You can trust me sir, I promise I wont mess this up. " 

"Good, do whatever, I don't really care. I just want information. " He says demandingly. 

"I-I'll make sure to update you on anything important." You reply

"We are here. Be back before half one, you have two and a half hours. 

The driver opens the door for you and you exit the car. You look back and the car quickly leaves. 

oh wow, you thought to yourself as you put on your long coat. you let your hair down and entered the building.

The atmosphere was similar to SkinHeartK except from the slightly more lemon scented air. You could feel eyes on you and people whispering to each over. "Okay, I just have to find imformation... I guess I could creep into the work rooms or something, oh god this is scary." You thought to yourself quietly  As you approached the man at the front desk he asks for your name. "...My name is-" You get cut off by a short slim guy with a mustache, he seems to appear very fashionable and is wearing a Scaff. " She is Jung Ji-Yun! Our new model we hired! How rude of you to not know!" The short man says, leaving you confused. 

"Oh I am very sorry Miss Jung. Here make through to your way." The man at the front desk replies nervously . "It's okay, thankyou. As you walk through past the doors the man with the mustache stops you. "My dear, this is the wrong way. The booth is over here, follow me miss Korea." Miss Korea? You think to yourself. 

You both reach a brightly-lit room full of beautiful girls and boys. "Sir, um I need to go to the restroom" You say to try get a way to escape this situation. The man looks at his watch and then say "You can go straight after this shoot. We just need your shoulders up, are you okay with that?" He asks kindly. 

"Uh sorry I'm not feeling that well right n-" 

" Mr. Park! Take this young lady to the restroom" 

"I-I can go my self Mr..." 

"Call me Daniel" He says with a smile.

 By then the man named Mr. Park had lead me to the restroom. He waited outside as I was inside looking in the mirror. "Who even is this Ji-Yun girl, oh no, the plan is going  down..."