Part 14

All eyes are on you, but one pair of eyes also caught yours...

You then quickly broke eye contact and sat down at a chair next to Jisung who introduced you to everyone. "This is Kim Na-min, he is the head of customer service and transport here." Jisung said. Na-min smiled at you so you did so back. I just need to find that head of... what was it again? Oh yes, Marketing and financial, well something like that. You thought to yourself. As you got to know everyone's names, the boy looked at you again. You get a little shy but he smiles at you. You then smile back. "Okay Miss, finally this is Mr. Lee Taeyong, he is in charge of Finance and marketing." Jisung said. You looked down as your eyes slightly widened. I-Its him? You exhale. I actually thought he was nice for a second, stupid me. 

The interview was boring, all they did was ask you questions like,

"How long have you been in the modeling industry?"                                                      to which you answered only just today

"How much do you know about cosmetics?"                                                                          you lied and said very little

"What are you hoping to get out of this job? Money for living fee, friends, was it a dream of yours?" Mr. Lee Taeyong asked. You didn't know what to say back.

"I...I wanted um, well I've not been much good at anything else really and I was recommended this by a friend so, here I am." You say, smiling and lying to everyone. "Fair enough" Mr. Lee replies. 

"Have you had any type of cosmetic surgery done to your face or body?" Asked another man. Which then got everyone's attention. "N-no I haven't" You said, scared of what they may think of you. Most of them started laughing. "W-what is it." You say quietly

"You can be honest with us, it's okay miss Y/n" He stated. You looked down, embarrassed. "I really haven't , I swear." You replied. They all went silent.    "You haven't had anything done? Your all natural ?" He replied. You then nodded. "Woah, You must have great genes. I can't believe this, we have a natural beauty. " He said as he wrote it down.                                                          "Miss, would you like to share anything else before you can leave?" Jisung said. This is my chance but is it appropriate right now? You thought. "Well, this isn't related to me but are you all looking to work with other company's?" You ask. 

The expression changes on Mr. Lee's face as he now looks angry. "No, not right now. We are trying to overtake the company SkinHeartK so we have have no reason to be working with them. Other places like Fresh.Q, maybe so." Said Taeyong. "What exactly do you mean by 'Overtake'?" You ask curious. "Well, S&B have been in second place for quite some time now below them.  Of course we would like to be in first place but somehow it has never been possible. Leading to that being something we are working on. I'm sure you here would help." He says smiling. Everyone then looks at you again. "Yeah, I hope so. Um I've got to go now. It was nice meeting you all." You say while standing up . Jisung follows you and you both leave.

"It wasn't that bad, right?" He asks.

"It was okay Jisung." You reply.

"Where would you like to go now?" He says.                                               

"I want fresh air." You say, exhaling

"We have a small flower garden out back?" He offers. You nod and he takes you there. You quickly relax on one of the chairs and Jisung also sits on one. You smile at him. "Could you tell me some information about Mr. Lee? You ask looking at him. "Yeah, His father is the owner of this whole company. Unfortunately, he isn't very well and has been staying at his home for about two weeks. Since then, Taeyong has been in charge and things have been slightly different due to his harsher working strategies but it seems to be working okay. He is usually quite quiet and cheerful but when he isn't happy he tries his best to hold it in. If you haven't guessed already, he is also popular for his looks and you'll understand that soon enough. That is pretty much all I know of right now. Please don't mention to anyone else, anything about his father, only a small amount of workers should know. " He explains. 

 "Okay, thanks for telling me- " You say as you get cut of by yawning.                                                   "Are you tired?" Jisung kindly asks.                                                                                                                      "Yes, a little but it's just cold." You reply.                                                                                                              "I'll get a blanket for you." Jisung says before running inside.                                                                    "He is too nice, I'm a terrible person for lying to everyone. I just feel bad even though I shouldn't be." You whisper. Then your phone pings. 

'Everything okay?' - Jaehyun. You smile at the message.

'Yes, I'll be back soon.' You type.

'Okay, make sure to tell me everything when you're here.' - Jaehyun.  You sigh at the text. 

'Of course.' You typed before putting your phone into your pocket. 

soon after, Jisung came back. " Miss! It's going to start raining soon" He said as he walked to you. "O-oh okay then. I'll go now." You reply as Jisung follows you to the main entrance. "Do you want me to drive you home?" He asks. You would've accepted the offer but 'home' isn't where you're heading. "No thank you." I'll see you next time." You say walking out.                                          "Oh okay then, don't forget you have tomorrow off then you can come in the day after!" He yells. You nod to him and smile. 

You made it to SkinHeartK by bus. Just as you entered the building it began to rain. "Thank god." After getting the elevator to the top floor you walk into your work area and see Jaehyun. He is working on something and you don't want to disturb him but... "Y/n is here! Our beauty is back!" Shouted one of your co-workers followed by the other men. 

Jaehyun's P.O.V

I was working on a project when I heard that Y/n came back. I smiled to myself since I had been waiting for a while. I turned round immediately and was shocked since she came back looking even more beautiful then before. I examined her features with my eyes. She really is an angel from heaven. She then looked at me and smiled. So cute...

End of Jaehyun's P.O.V 

I turned around to face Jaehyun but he was already looking at me which made me smile. I sat down next to him. "How did it go?" He asked me. I looked around, thinking of what to tell him. "It was... well basically I-" You got interrupted.                                                                                                   "You two, my office. Now" Doyoung stated before walking away. You both look at each over.     "Come on." He says. You both stand up and walk to the office. The door is left open so you walk in. Mr. Kim was sat at his desk and signaled you both to sit. "Tell us what happened and why it took you so long!" Doyoung demanded. You were a little scared and worried.   

"I... I'm sorry" You said squinting your eyes, lowering your head. Jaehyun and Doyoung looked at each over for a second. "Why are you sorry? What did you do?" Jaehyun replied. You looked at them both, Doyoung's expression had grew curious and annoyed. "Okay okay, what happened was-" You said while leaning forwards which caused your lanyard for S&B fall out of the side of your coat. Your eyes widen. Jaehyun and Mr. Kim look at it in confusion. "Pass that here." Doyoung says frustrated. You exhale and take it off and give it to Doyoung who looks at it. He then throws it on the table and Jaehyun reads it. "You-You're working for them?!" Doyoung shouts at you

 "You-You're working for them?!" Doyoung shouts at you

Thanks for reading this chapter!