3.) Lost

Evelyn's POV (present)

I groaned as the bright sunlight penetrated my once peaceful sleepy eyes where I slowly opened them revealing my best friend, Olivia. "Morning Sunshine!" She chirped with an extremely fake, too bright smile. "Why must you wake me so early?" I questioned, throwing myself under the covers which was a vain attempt to fall asleep again, "Evie.." she sighed "Its 1 in the afternoon.." a lock of sandy blond hair fell from behind her ear which was the same color as mine. "Exactly" I replied, "I'm supposed to wallow in my personal sadness all day!" Was my genius response. At first I thought Livvy had given up until quite suddenly the warmth and conforft of my soft blanket was gone, thrown off of me leaving me shivering. "Livvy!!" I practically screeched desperately reaching for the heavenly blankets but she was fast to throw them across the room, "I can't stand to see you like this so today your going to forget about him, and have fun because we are going to the mall to shop till we drop, then go to the beach to tan" she huffed grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of bed. "But I don't wanna" I wailed, about to continue until Livvy shot me an icy glace and shoved me into the bathroom, "Now go shower cause hon, you stink" she told me with a smirk, "Really?" I said sarcastically "I thought I smelled like flowers and daisy's." At this she rolled her eyes, a tiny grin peaking on her lips, "Well you don't so go already!" Livvy grunted and I was about to until an evil thought came to mind, "Only if" I sang teasingly "You make me Lucky Charms and sing the song!" Then I promptly fell to the floor, crying of lauphter to the floor at her desperate expression. Ever since we were kids Livvy had absolutely despised the Lucky Charms jingle especially when I had sang it to her so many times she had actually considered moving away to Canada to live with her grandparents. "Never!" She gasped then seemed to realize there was no other way to get me out of my pity party "The things I do for you" Livvy whispered feircly as she caved in then promptly turned on her heel and walked out of my room muttering darkly to herself when I started snickering behind her. However the uplifting moment quickly disappeared when my mind went back to the topic it always does and can't avoid.. Aaron. I turned on the water and softly started humming to 'The Rhythm of Love' by Plain White T's. "My heads stuck in the clouds.." I started out then continued until a voice shrieked from downstairs, "Evie!!" "What is it?!" I yelled down starting to panic. What if a burglar sneaked in and kidnapped all my delicious breakfast cereals last night? Fruit loops.. Lucky Charms... Fruity Pebbles.. All gone! I was allowed eat the sugary cereals because I always worked it off in dance every day but I could never live without them!! "Three minutes till you have to be done or no Lucky Charms!" She replied as her answer left me scowling for she had me worried for nothing. I sighed, deciding a quick shower would be worth seeing Livvy beautifully compose Lucky Charms. With a minute still left I rushed down stairs and flew into the kitchen. "Do I really have to do this? Can't I just bribe you to go out with 5 bucks?" Libby pleaded. "Nope" I said grinning at her, "Okay, fine." she said with a frown, "Hearts, stars, and horseshoes. Clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me tasty red balloons" Livvy sang in a monotone voice then repeated the verses, as I ate my extraordinary breakfast. After she had finished the song and I had eaten all my cereal, we ran out to her car and she turned on the engine with a roar. "Ready?" Livvy asked, "I guess we'll see," I murmered back before we turned around in my driveway and sped off.

____________________________________________
Author's note:
Hey everyone! Thanks for reading, I hope your enjoyed it so far. Picture on the side is Livvy!
-Avalon