Sticks and Stones

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monster invaded our world, but samurai warrior defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child.

Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth!
Luckily, a new generations of heroes stand in there way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai.

We were all training in outside dojo when Emily knocked Mike over. Mike looked fine but slightly embarrassed.

We walked inside and Emily grabbed some frozen peas.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Frozen peas! They heal you right up. I was kind of accident prone as a kid." She answered.

However mike didn't want peas. He mentioned how he was fine and that he doesn't need it. So he ran around the living room until Emily slipped on a bag of peas she left on the floor.

"I'm such a mess." 

"No you're not, you were helping." I said.

***

"You're bike had training wheels till you where ten!"
Mike went flying into the wall. 

"Mike!" I yelled.

"And you blue ranger, your boring!" Kevin went flying into the ceiling.

"Lousy cook." Mia went flying as well.

"I don't get how how he's making people flying! He's just saying mean things!" Emily said.

"Keep your guard up. This one's tricky." I said.

"What tricks? I'm just telling the truth! My motto is if the truth hurts, excellent "

"You two are liars. You have secrets!"

Jayden and I went flying into the metal gate. 

Emily started to fight Negatron . He kept yelling insults at her until she took her earth's blazer and threw it at him causing him to fall.

"I cut people down, not you!"

He went back into the netherworld as he started to dry up. "I've got a feeling we haven't seen the last of him." Emily said.

~Back at the Shiba House.~

"That Nighlok is a bully. He likes to hurt peoples feelings. He channels mental pain into physical pain."

"He caught me off guard, it won't happen again." Mia stated. I looked over at her while she spoke.

"My bike may have had training wheels but I didn't need them." Mike admitted as he looked at the ground in sort of shame. 

"And I'm a good cook right?" Mia asked.

We all just shook our heads and murmured a yea. Even though we all meant no. Like her cooking is so bad a goat wouldn't eat it . And they eat everything! She smiled slightly at our answer.

"Am I boring to you guys?" Kevin asked. 

"You are very disciplined, that's a good quality of a samurai ranger." Jayden answered. Kevin also smiled at his answer. 

"Emily was the only was the only won who wasn't affected. That Nighlok knew exactly how to hurt us. Why couldn't he hurt her?" Mike asked. 

"Yea I was wondering the same thing." I added.

"Perhaps Emily has some special power." Ji said.

"No it's nothing like that. I was teased and called names as a kid, it made me sad. But my sister told me to pretend like the person teasing me didn't say anything at all, and it really worked. So when the Nighlok said those things to me , It was like he wasn't talking at all." Emily answered.