Forest for the Trees.

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monster invaded our world, but samurai warrior defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child.

Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth!
Luckily, a new generations of heroes stand in there way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai.

The three new zords disk sat on the table on a blue sheet. 

"Now that we have 3 of the lost disks, we have a new power at our disposal. "

"Beetle." 

"Swordfish"

"Tiger."

"Together, we can form the samurai battle wing!" Ji exclaimed a he opened the pages of the book to show a picture. 

"Wow looks like one powerful bird." Mike said

"Yes, thanks to these disks. Each disk must go to someone we believe is truly ready to pilot the battle wing." Ji responded.

"I'll keep the tiger zord." Jayden said.

"The swordfish goes to Kevin, who caught it and therefore has a connection with it ." Ji explained as Jayden handed the disk to Kevin. 

"And the beetle disk should go to Mia." Jayden said as he passed the beetle over Mike and to Mia. 

I truly felt bad for Mike in that moment. I mean he has been working so hard these past few days and doesn't get a zord? I mean Mia has better technique but Mike can improve especially if he has something to use as motivation. 

"Me?" Mia asked. Ji explained to her that because she has the best symbol power she is right for the job. I hear Mikes knuckled crack as he clenched them together.

"We're counting on you." Jayden said.

"Thanks! I won't let you down." Mia agreed to use it.

After a while we went outside to train, and Mike was training really, really hard.  I stay outside with him while everyone went back inside for something to eat. I don't get exhausted as a Half- human, half-nighlok. Because I'm human I don't have to use Sanzu River Water to stay hydrated and be more powerful. 

"Mike are you okay?" I ask after he fell on the ground. He grabbed his spin sword and sat up, I then heard the Gap Sensor go off. I helped Mike up off the ground and we ran to where the Gap sensor went off at. 

"What's going on?" Jayden asked.

"Everyone's so glum. It's like they've all become Kevin." Mike said.

"Gosh this is almost like sitting in that boat for all those years." I murmured. 

"What boat?" Mike asked. I just looked at him cause I didn't know what to say. Even though he had on the mask I could see the confusion on his face. 

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Look!" Emily pointed.

Desperaino (the blue dude with an umbrella as a hat) all of a sudden popped up out of no where. I hate this guy. He's probably why the Netherworld is all depressing now. 

We went on and on about despair is great all. All I was thinking about was how I was going to annihilate this guy. 

"What a sunny little outlook you have." He said looking everyone but me. "Especially when the forecast calls for rain. My rain of pain! You know what that feels like, right Lilith?" he looked over to me. 

The whole team but Jayden looked over to me. "What is he talking about. How come every nighlok we face, happens to know you?" Kevin asked. 

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it. " I said as I looked over at Jayden.   Ji and Jayden were the only ones who knew about Master Xandred and I.