Evil reborn/The Sealing Symbol

Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monster invaded our world, but samurai warrior defeated them with power symbols passed down from parent to child.
Today the evil Nighlok have risen once again and plan to flood the earth!
Luckily, a new generations of heroes stand in there way. They are the Power Rangers Samurai

We went to go help Jayden. He was fighting Decker by himself! Not smart.

I mean Decker was more a father to me then Master Xandred. And now both of them have to be destroyed? That sucks. That's why I don't get close to anyone. Mike was exception. He's probably gonna leave me as soon as he finds out I'm master Xandred's Daughter.

We found both Decker and Jayden lying on the ground trying to get up.

We kept yelling at Jayden to stop.

"Decker! Stop! Please." I yelled but it seemed like he was talking to someone else. Dayu.

I saw Decker fall face forward on the ground I was in the circle of fire with him. I sat next to him and put my hand on his back.

"Thanks dad. You did a good job raising me. I'll miss you. And I'm glad you get to experience happiness like I did. I love you." I felt a lot of tears rolling down my face.

He then evaporated into purple dust.

The next morning Jayden was apologizing to the team. They forgave him. But they won't forgive me. He promised that he would join them for battle. Jayden and the rest of the team left without me.

I couldn't stop think about Decker.
But I had to go to the battle.

I ran to the battle and saw Mia and Dayu fighting. I could feel my father's anger.

"No!" I yelled.

"Samurai Rangers, Give up!" He looked over at me. "Lilith my darling, deceiving, conniving, daughter. I knew this day would come. Haha."

I ran behind mike.

"What's he talking about?" Mike asked.

"Don't worry about-"

"No I'm gonna worry! I'm here to protect you. So what is he talking about?" Mike asked.

"I'm his daughter. I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away I just couldn't-." I was cut off by him raising his sword to me. "Mike what are you doing?"

"You're a Nighlok. Just like him."

"No I'm not! I ran away from him please you have to believe me."

He ran away from me. I looked over at Dad. He had Dayu by the waist. He was saying something to her that I couldn't hear nor understand.

"No dad stop!"

I saw her turn into a bright light then to her shawl.

Dad kept calling the red rangers I didn't run to her. But I heard what she said. They attacked him not knowing what he was capable of.

He started to walk to Lauren.

"No! Lauren!" I shouted.

They proceeded to fight him but I stood back and watched. I stood beside lauren just in case Dad ever got to her.

"Almost done!" Lauren yelled.

"Not today! Not ever!" Xandred spoke.

She used the symbol power. It didn't work though.

"He absorbed Dayu's human side. He's not pure Nighlok anymore!" I said.

"Good to know this world didn't make you stupid." Xandred spoke.

Jayden teleported us out of there. Right back for the Shiba house.

"Lily are you serious?" Mike yelled. "All this time? Are you hear to betray us or what?"

"No mike I promise it's nothing like that!"

"Save it."

"What's going on?" Jayden asked.

"He knows." I looked at him.

"Oh so you told Jayden, but not your boyfriend?"

"Mike. I didn't tell him I was Xandred's Daughter he already knew. I told you, I have known Jayden, Ji and Antonio since that battle. I told you I watched the battle. The only reason I was there was because he dragged me to the surface." I yelled.

"Take it easy Lily." Antonio said. "Just calm down."

"No. He doesn't trust me." I turned around to the rest of the team. "None of you do."

I ignited my Nighlok side. 

"Are you scared of me?" I looked back at Mike. He looked Terrified. I turned back into my human side. I felt a few tears run down my face. "I thought you would understand."

I walked outside. I was done with this. They started talking about how bad Xandred beat them. But I didn't care. Lauren tapped me on the back.

"Hey umm, were calling a meeting. Everyone is waiting on you." She didn't look terrified. The Shiba family and Antonio are the best family I ever had. I wish that Mike would be my family too.

I nodded at when back inside.

"Tommorow, Master Xandred must be stopped. But before then, I have something to say. As you know the Sealing Symbol didn't work. Jayden's back to leader again."

I tuned out the conversation. I just went to my room.

I was already out the the house when the Gap Sensor went off the next day. I watched from a building as the sanzu water leaked into the world.

I walked to the rangers.

"I wanna be here. This is my fight to I'll destroy them and my Father. I am with and you and I always have been." I stood in front of Mike. 

He still looked at me terrified and disgusted. I'm sure we was still scared. 

"Are you gonna betray us?" He asked. 

"No." I held my pinky up to him. "I promise."

He smiled at me and held me pinky with his. We let go and morphed. We then fought him. I watch Jayden hit Dad's weak spot. But I didn't do much. We were left lying on the ground.