Chp.4-She loves me!

As We Pull away I Smile At Her "Liam Cheated On Me,So We Broke Up" I said "Oh,I Guess That Is...Good Or bad?" she said "It Is Wonderful! I can be with you now" I said,she suddenly looked extremely happy "Yay!" she said and we shared a quick kiss "Should We Tell The Others?" I Asked "I Don't Know,we should just go down there holding hands And See If Anybody assumes it" Eleanor said "Louis Would Probably Know It" I said "How?" she questioned "I Told Him I Loved You,We Tell Each Other Everything" I said "Love...Me?" she said,I Blushed Realizing I Said I Loved her "Ya..." I said "I Love You Too" she said,I Smiled.

We walked out the door holding hands and down the stairs "Hey Lou!" I said "Your Holding Hands! You Guys confessed You Love For Each Other! Woo!!!!" he said all at once and began dancing crazily "Confessed?"Zayn said "There" Niall Said "Love"Harry Said "For EachOther?" all the boys said together "You Liked El?" Liam's voice came from the stairs "Yes,I Do,But At Least I didn't cheat" I said "I'm Sorry Dani!" he said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR SORRY! YOU CHEATED ON ME! EVEN IF I ONLY LIKED YOU A LITTLE,DOESN'T MEAN I WOULDN'T GET HURT IF YOU CHEATED ON ME LIAM!" I yelled "WELL SORRY DANIELLE! I JUST FELT LIKE WE WEREN'T WORKING! SO I MET THIS GIRL! AND ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER!" he yelled back "SO YOU FELT THIS RELATIONSHIP WASN'T WORKING SO YOU CHEAT ON ME?! YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT JUST BREAKING UP WITH ME!?" I yelled. "I SAID I WAS SORRY,DAMMIT!" He yelled an stormed out of the house.

Everybody starring at me.

"what?" I said

"Liam Cheated On You?" Niall asked

"No Shit Sherlock" Harry Said

Louis Came Up To Me.

"I'm going to go find Liam" he said in my ear. I nodded "Bye Lou!" I said as walked out the door "Bye Dani!" He Yelled Back Then Left.

~20 Minutes Later~

Harry,Eleanor and I Were Watching TV,waiting for Louis to come home with Liam.

The door slams open,I stand up.

"DANIELLE!" I hear Liam's voice yell.

He walks in the living room looking a bit angry.

"Yes?" I said,he walks up to me.

He Raises His Hand,and Slaps Me Right Across the Face.

"WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Eleanor said standing up.

Liam Then Punched My Face,When We Hear 3 More Gasps,I turn my head to Niall and Zayn at the stair way

And Louis near the living entrance.

"I Hate You Danielle" he said an kicked me,I fell to the floor.

Why was he doing this!

He bent down to me "Sorry" he said "Not Really" he whispered and walked right out the door.

I Got Up,Louis and Eleanor Rushed To Me "Are You Okay!" el said examining me and Louis Doing the same "I'm Fine" I said and Started walking towards the stair way,Niall and Zayn,separated and I walked through,and to Liam and I's Bedroom.

I Changed into A black T-Shirt and Grey Sweats,El Then Came into My Room "How are you?" she asked "I'm alright,now that your here" I winked she chuckled,we laid on the bed and talked. We talked until my eyes started drooping and everything went black.