Chp.2-Talk

"Soo...What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sorry,but I accidentally cheated on you,I'm so sorry,but I don't feel the sparks anymore,and I think you don't either,so this is the end Dani." he said,he cheated on me?

"you cheated on me?" I said tearing up a bit,how could he!?

"HOW COULD YOU LIAM!" I yelled and jerked open the door and jogged down the stairs,tears coming down my face.

Louis' POV

Once Liam called Dani up there I knew something Bad was going to happen...

"She's in trouble!!!" Harry an Niall said "I actually think she might" Zayn said "Lads! Stop It Hazz and nialler Think Positive" I said trying to convince myself,seconds later we heard "HOW COULD YOU LIAM!"

"Maybe He Is In trouble!" Harry said,I love Harry but right now,He shouldn't be acting like this. "Harry! You have no idea what Is going on!" I said. Then Dani Came Down The Stairs "Dani!" I yelled,she turned to me tears coming down her face,and she ran to me an cried in my chest.

"What Happened Babe?" I Asked "He Cheated,and Broke up with me" she mumbled for only me to hear "Dani,I'm so sorry" I said and tried to comfort her. "I dont even know if this is a bad thing Or a good thing" she mumbled,I pulled away "it's a bit of both" I said chuckling a little. She smiled "True" she said

"What are you guys talking about?" Harry said questioningly

"nothing" we Said at the same time

"why were you crying?" Niall asked "Uhh,That's something Liam should tell you" i said the word 'Liam' in disgust.

The boys all exchanged glances,They nodded at each other.

Then the door bell rang,and the door opened.....look who it was....Eleanor.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment/Fan/Vote Please!!!

Sorry it's so short!

Tell Everyone about This story or Any of my other stories!

Please and thank you!

If You Would Like A Shout Out Inbox Me!

Love Y'all!

Xxx Jazz