Chp.17

A/N-ENJOY! MY LITTLE....UM COOKIES? ENJOY MY LITTLE COOKIES!

-Dani's POV-

"Great" I say sarcastically.
I faintly hear Louis gulp

"Soooo?" Louis Says.

"So how long has this been going on?" Liam asked,speaking for everyone.

"What been going on?" I ask confused. He needs to be more specific!

"Let's start with cutting" he said slightly angered and annoyed.

"Awhile" we answered in sync.

"Why?" Liam sighed out.

"It's really none of your guys' business" I say annoyed,seriously they think that we would actually tell them and just be happy again?

Seriously?

It's not that easy,it takes a lot of self hatred to make a mark on your body.

We don't do it for the fun of it.

We are Hurting.

They're battle Scars from the war with myself,and Lou and I,we are still at war.

They all sighed,that is when Harry spoke up.

"Louis....Do you realize how much this hurts me that your hurting? I love you so much and when I see all of your wounds....it breaks my heart." He said on the verge of crying. I looked at Louis. Louis was already crying,every once in awhile A tear escaped his eye.

I knew that Louis had feelings for Harry.

I also knew Harry had feelings for Louis.

They're just so damn oblivious to each others feelings!
I should speak up soon about them

Lets focus on this first.

I sigh.

"Guys this conversation isn't going anywhere" I point out.
I had a sudden urge to do steel art,mostly because I wanted to melt the steel in anger.

"One Last Question" Liam said.

"What?" I asked impatient.

I didn't hear his next words because there was a gun shot.
From outside,crashing the window in.

We all jumped.
"What was that?!" I yelled.
I go to the window immediately looking outside,I must not be thinking today because another gun shot came,barely missing my body. I gasped and moved to the side of the window,I'm hiding. Everyone was shocked,frozen.
I ran across the room grabbing a pillow and A sheet,a pitch black sheet.
I quickly grabbed a stapler.
In record time I stapled the sheet up,a few inches in,stapling every corner and the sides.
I put the pillow in after it,fitting perfectly.
I grabbed a sheet,folding it in half and stapling it to the wall around the edge of the window dent in the wall.
I sighed turning around.
"Lets get something heavy,wood or steel and big and put it in front of the window"I said to the others. Zayn and Louis helped me move my huge armoire in front of the window.

I remembered I could use a couple of the steel tiles I had to cover up the windows.
I had about 20 steel Tiles but we're
Only going to need 2 or 3.
I go to the basement and grab a couple, slightly annoyed that I'm wasting 3 steel tiles that I could've Made art with.

I go back upstairs and ask them to remove it,I Remove the sheet and the pillow leaving the first sheet on. I put the steel tile in the window, it was slightly smaller but it would have to do. I staple the sheet back I place and the two boys moved it back I front of the window.
We were all silent as we Moved.
The silence was tense but I had to do this first.

Once I covered up all The windows,using more steel tiles than I wanted,in total I used 8.
Which really wasn't Making me happy.
We Made sure that the door was locked.

-later on that day-
The boys just came home and we All took showers and Got into our pajamas wordlessly. Tension Filling the room,making everyone's mouth shut tight.

We decided all of us would sleep in One Bedroom,
Liam and Niall's since of course There room was the largest,a 15 by 20 room.
We moved all of our mattresses to their room. We Made sure that we all slept beside each other.
Liam and Niall sleeping on their Large Queen sized Bed, Harry ended up sleeping on Louis and I's bed since it was big enough for four people,but we Move around in our sleep so we just had three,We kept his (Harry's) King sized mattress in front of the window just in case. Zayn of course slept on his Queen sized bed next to us.
Louis slept on the side that was closer to Harry,of course.
It was A slightly awkward Tension in the room.
I quickly kissed Louis goodnight.
"Night Lou" I said,before Louis could respond A voice sounded.
"Why did you guys just kiss" Harry said Angrily. Oops.
"It's a friend kiss,like Friends Kiss each others cheeks and hug, bestest friends like us Have a friend kiss and cuddle!" I explain.
They all slowly nod,Harry's angry expression Goes away,understanding.
I turn to El and smile brightly at her,she smiled back.
That made me giddy inside.
I want chicken.
Okay that was random.
Actually,I want fried chicken. I love eating the crispy outside,yummm!!!!
Okay sorry that was weird,Ugh stupid Cravings.
I chuckled to myslef,
"Fried chicken" I whispered chuckling.
Louis looks at me laughing. We all laid down
"Night Louis,Night Guys" Harry said
"Night" I loudly said.
A few 'Good night' 's were muttered
"Night" El Smiled
"Buenos noches" Niall Spoke.
"Woah blondie knows Spanish" I say chuckling lightly.
He rolls his eyes and Zayn shuts the lights off.
Louis and I Turned our backs to each other, him facing Harry, El and I Facing Each Other.
El and I Looked at each other she looked beautiful,even in the dark. I loved her so much,I wish she loved or at least liked me back.

"I wish some of that dream was real" she whispered,I barely heard her. Does she mean the Me dying part? Does she want me dead? Did she wish Liam hated and hurt me?
I started To panic slightly,
just ask her Dani!
Or was it the part where she And I get together?!
Hope slowly fills me.
"Which part?" I whispered back in a hushed tone.
She moved her face closer,
"The part where Louis an Harry were together" She Started, I was a little sad she didn't say that She wished we and I were together.
But oh well her wish is that harry and louis get together and that's gonna happen soon.
I sigh lowly.
"And. That you and I were together" she whispers barely audible,into my ear.
A Shiver Rushed through my body. Hope,Joy,Excitement,Lust, Happiness and much much more was Filling my body.
Holy crap,my dream is happening.
This Is what I wanted.
Does that mean she likes me?
It does right?!
My hopes slowly start to crash.
My face drops,but a small smile still on my face.
"Does this mean....." I search for the correct words.
I use Hand motions instead. I pointed a finger to her then made a heart with my hands then pointed to me.
She chuckled and nodded.
My face brightened in excitement. This is really happening.
I can't believe it!!!
She leans in and kisses me on the lips,which I immediately respond too.
We pull away after seconds,Me in pure bliss.
I then find the strength to say
"Amazing" I Told her she grinned,Quickly placing hers with mine for a second. She winked then She turned to her other side and Fell asleep.
'Tonight was Amazing,it truly was' I thought to myself before slowly letting sleep take over me.