Chp.21

"You and El are together?" Liam shouted. I flinched slightly at his voice.

I looked at el before nodding.

"And completely in love" she added sitting on the bed next to me.

I saw Louis dying to fangirl I gave him a look that said 'Really Lou? Really?'

"Go ahead." I assured him he started flailing his arms.

"That was too freaking adorable! 'and completely in love' how cute was that! too freaking cute! I ship it!" he fangirled over us,el and I laughed while they boys were processing it through their heads that we were together.

A second of Lou fangirling,Harry was grinning ear to ear and Gawking over Louis.

"Harry your drooling!" I burst out in laughter.

"Too" I manage To say in between laughs "obvious." I was laughing hard unable to stop laughing at Harry's dumbness he's so obvious and Louis is so oblivious. It's hilarious!!!

Harry was blushing and Louis was a bit confused on what I meant.

They boys were smiling now.

I then managed too stop.

"Okay. Okay! okay I'm done now" I finally say after I had my good time of laughing.

"Woooo..... that was hilarious" I muttered.

"I don't get it. what was obvious" Louis asked confused.

Harry looked at me with wide eyes.

"Dani!" he whined.

I had to stop myself from bursting out in laughter. oh god I love these guys.

-2 weeks later-

"TIME TO GO HOME!" I yell to the hospital as we are leaving,everybody chuckles and walks to the car in silence.

Nothing much has happened,Just El and I being lovey dovey.

Louis being Oblivious to Harry liking him.

Harry being obvious that he liked Louis.

Oh Harry...Terrible liar,that one.

We drove back to our house once again in silence which hardly happens by the way!

Harry and Louis were in the front. Louis driving.

The three other boys sat In the second row of three seats.

El and I sat in the way back,Snuggle up next to each other.

"I love you" she whispers in my ear.

I giggle looking up at her quickly touching her lips with mine.

Pulling back I looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much" I whispered to her.

Her eyes and mine made contact with each other the only time we took eyes off each other was too blink.

We stayed like that till we were in of Our house.

We actually bought a new house.

A much bigger house,and not just one...Two houses!

They're connected though! they have like a hallway then a door that you need a key to open.

There's actually three doors. one in the beginning then one in The middle then one right before you go to the next house.

Quite awesome though.

So of course we get some privacy.

El and I shared the top floor, while Harry and Louis Shared the bottom floor.