𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

still hayley's pov

as soon as we got to the party, crawf opened his door and hoped out. "come on, silly" he smiled and looked at me before slamming his door closed. i took a deep breath and opened the door. we walked inside and the smell of alcohol was intoxicating. there were way more people than crawford told me! ughhh.

he guided me to a group of people standing together with red solo cups in their hands. woah is that daniel? as in katie's daniel?!

as we approached them, they saw us coming and smiled. "guys, this is hayley. hayley these are my friends. will, kevin, christian, daniel, oscar, franny, jc, kian, brian, and this is my girlfriend nezza." he smiled and wrapped an arm around nezza's neck. ok to be honest, there're adorable. my smile grew bigger and i waved.

"hi! nice to meet you guys!" i said warming up to them.

"how about we go upstairs and get to know each other!" franny grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs. i heard a few chuckles from the guys and nezza was following behind.

when we got to, i'm assuming, the filming/editing room, nezza closed the door behind her. there were some huge beanbag chairs i've never seen them that big before! i thought as franny was motioning me to sit down.

"sooo, you got a boyfriend??" franny asked with a smirk.

"no i don't." i chuckled and looked down.

"well, crawford told us that you picked one of the guys that he showed you." nezza smirked. how did they know about that so quickly? i just told him in the car!

"how did yo-" i started and franny interrupted.

"crawford texted nezza when he picked you up." franny giggled.

"ohhhh," i pushed my lips together, "that makes sense.."

they laughed and i laughed along with them.

we talked for what felt like hours and really got to know each other. they are super fun to hang out with, and i can't wait to spend more time with them.

while we were talking, nezza got a text. "ooo who's that??" franny asked as she crawled over to nezza to see her phone. nezza turned off her phone and held it to her chest.

"it's crawford," she smiled with blush creeping onto her face. "he says to come downstairs because we've been up here to long." she said in annoyance rolling her eyes. me and franny chuckled and opened the door.

franny walked down the stairs in front of me with nezza behind me. as we walk down, i noticed that everyone was gone. well, not everyone. the gang was still there and some other guys. i make eye contact with one of them and i recognized him.

corbyn besson...

................................................

hey guys! i'm so sorry for not updating in a very long time. i've been really busy with school and i needed a break from everything over winter break. i'm sorry :/

and i'm also sorry i haven't been updating my other books in a while. it's the same reason, i just needed a break. as well as a writers block. yay. fun.

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll update this book more often i promise!

i love you!!!

-💙💚