𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Katie's pov

I started getting nervous picking out an outfit for the party. I know it's probably just guys drinking and getting wasted but I wanted to impress Daniel. I picked out a cute fit and lay it out on the bed.

 I picked out a cute fit and lay it out on the bed

^ katie is wearing this^

I started putting on light makeup and a fine vanilla fragrance. I start scrunching my hair for the wave look. I wait on Hayley to get out of the shower and text Daniel to come over in 20.

Hayley's pov

i am really excited to go to this party. and excited for Katie for finding someone. i just feel very single now. lol.

^Hayley is wearing this^

Katie's pov

i grabbed my bag and went to the living room to sit on the couch.

~about 15 minutes later~

Hayley comes in and her mouth drops. "Omg! Katie! that looks so good on you!" she jumped up and ran to me. i blushed and looked down.

"You too girly!" i paused and looked down, "converse really?"i asked. she always wears any kind of sneakers when she has the chance.

"yes because i want to be comfy." she says back. i chuckle and grab her hand.

"come on, lets get you into something else." i drag her to my room. she pouts and crosses her arms and turns her head.

"no" she shakes her head. i roll my eyes playfully and sigh.

"fine." she looks up with a smile.

"thank y-" she starts to say but gets cut off by a knock at the door. i suddenly get butterflys in my stomach and slowy walk to the door. Hayley runs past me to the door and grabs the handle and turns it. she opens the door and Daniel stands there with another guy. "h-hi..." she stuttered. Daniel smiles and looks at me and starts looking me up and down.

"y-you look really pretty..." Daniel choked out and bit his lip. i blushed and looked down.

"thank you.." i mumble and tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. he smiles and look over my shoulder.

"I never got your name.." he turns to Hayley.

"Hayley." she replied. i turned around to her i put my hand on shoulder.

"it's going to be okay.." i whisper and she takes a deep breath and mouths a 'thank you'. i smile and turn back around to Daniel's friend. i raise my eyebrow and look at Daniel.

"Oh yeah! guys, this is Thomas. Thomas Petrou.. he's a good friend of mine." he puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at Hayley. i look at Daniel and smirk. "well, lets get going!" Daniel says with a smile.

that's it for chapter seven! i hope you enjoyed! also we just want to let you guys know that we have started school, so we won't be able to post as often.

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 157 READS!!! we can not thank you guys enough for your support!! <3333