Chapter 1

Info about Lara :
-green eyes
-brunette
-Just turned 18
-single
-lives in California with her family
- has older brother Corbyn and sister Ivy
- loves to sing

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Lara's POV |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"alarm buzzing"

Mom: honey get up!! You are going to be late

Me: ughh.... I hate school so so so much

-I got up and simply put some hoodie and jeans on. I didn't care. As they say dress to impress, well there was noone to impress at my school. Boys were jerks and girls were mostly opssesed with those same jerk boys. So was my best friend Belle. You know that person that would do everything for you and kill everyone for you, well she was that person. We were different from others, but we didn't care. She had a crush on the most baddest boy in our school Peter Black.
The guy that had that drug diler vibe. I didn't like it, but she obviously did. As you see she has some serious daddy issues. She also liked my brother but he moved to L.A. with his bandmates and started his singing career. The band is called "Why Don't We" and if you ask me they are pretty sucessful. I listen to their music sometimes but I never actually met his bandmates. I just saw them in their music videos and they seem really nice. As I said I don't pay that much attention on boys. I believe when the right guy comes I will pay attention to him, but now nahh. I finished getting ready and had breakfast and went to school.
-------------------------------------------------
Me: byee mom....byee dad
Mom: byeee.... Have a great day
Dad: byee sweetie
-------------------------------------------------
I came to school. I was only thinking about how I have 1 more month of this hell and then Im finally finishing high school. And there she is my best friend Belle...

Belle: hey bitch wassup

Me: nothing bitch, I'm just happy that this hell is finally ending in 1 month... We are finally finishing high school....

Belle: me too... But I'm going to miss watching hot guys...

Me: u mean watching Peter is going to miss you?

Belle: yes exactly... U know me so well... I would alow him to kill me actually... He is soo hot... His muscles... His smile... His everything ahhhhh... Nevermind.... Did my bestie found any guy that caught her eye?

Me: okk.... U need some serious help.... And nope... I only see jerks,drug dilers and well your Peter... he is both...

Belle: yes he is....and dont forget hot too...

Me: u are crazy... And stop drooling over him he is not worth it... He is like a man whore and devil himself...

Belle: but I like that devilish man whore... and excuse me... I have a class to attend..

Me: when do you care about getting late...?.... Ooo... Wait wait...Peter is in the same class as you... Isn't he?

Belle: maybe..... Byy byy see yaa

Me: bye... And please don't look away from Peter!! (I say while laughing)

Belle: u know I won't
------------------------------------------------
The rest of the morning was pretty boring....just dumb and boring school stuff....But it's finally friday.... I came home and jumped on my cozy, comfortable bed.... When my phone started ringing.... It was Corbyn...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope u like it (;
.
.
.
---------------------------------------------------------