chapter 8

We were having the best time ever...I loved being around him...We were just enjoying eachother company....

*1 hour later*

We finally decided to go home...It was so perfect...Daniel and I were laughing our asses off....as we enetered the car Daniel looked at me and smiled..."What?? Do I have something on my face?" I asked him thinking that I have some food on my face ..."No you don't...Ur just really cute.."He said nervously...I smiled at him.."Thank u ..now turn the music up Seavey"...he laughed as he turned up the music.... we were singing the whole way back...
_________________________________________
We entered the house and Zach and Jack were sleeping like two babies..."Aww kids" I said looking at them....It was 10 pm and they were already sleeping..."I know...they're cute tho"Jonah said while laughing...."so where were you?..More importantly ...Is there anything beetween u two that I need to know?"Corbyn asked while scanning Daniel from head to toe...I just gave him a glare and rolled my eyes ..."don't roll your eyes at me young lady....now answer my question"Corbyn said looking at me " If it was something beetween us ...u think that i would've told u ?Is it really ur bussines brother?"I said looking at him..I kinda wanted to piss him off...."yes it's my bussines..u are my little sister ..I need to know what are u doing w ur life"he said to me ..."always the same argument...soo creative ..."I said sarcasticly "call me when u find a better argument"I just walked away in my room...I just wasn't in the mood for Corbyns stupid talk...Im your older brother...I need to take care of u...it's always the same stupid shit...

Corbyns pov
______________

"Well that....wass...something" Jonah said...."shut up Jonah...Im not in the mood " I said....."u are just pushing her away from yourself "Daniel said...."Believe me Daniel..
Your advice is the last thing I want to hear right now"I said while getting up..."it's not my fault that u are an asshole to ur sister" Daniel said
..."what did u say?" I was so ready to punch him..."u heard me" He said..."okayy....calm down "Jonah said while getting up and standing beetween me and Daniel....."It's not worth the fighting ...he isn't w ur sister ..and u really need to calm down....and u Daniel don't start it"he said while we both backed away and sat down on the couch ...we were all just tired ...so we went to sleep...

*Tommorow morning *

Laras pov

I just woke up ..it's 12 am....I don't like to wake up early so I didn't...I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair...

Corbyns pov

We all woke up like 1 hour ago and ate breakfast and talked ...we were now all just scrolling thru instagram...."oh shit " Zach said while putting his hand over his mouth ..."What!!?" I said "n-nothing " Zach said still looking shocked ..."Zach show me "I said to him..while all the other boys were curious too..."I think that I really shouldn't.."he said while kinda looking at Daniel....Daniel also questioned wtf is he talking about ..."show us or we're going to take it " I said while getting ready to tickle Zach to death ..."okay...okay...but there is no need for violence "....he said giving us the phone....it was photo of Daniel and Lara kissing ..."WTF!" I yelled ..."look Corbyn there is no need for violence "Jack said..."we can just talk like adults"..."Daniel your face is not going to look the best after...I KILL U "I was soo angry ...I wanted to punch him soo bad

Laras pov

As I was putting my hair in a ponytail i heard someone yelling...it was Corbyn...what now....."I WILL KILL U "...Corybn yelled as he tried to punch Daniel while boys were holding him ..."WHATS GOING ON?"I yelled while looking at them ..."WELL CONGRATULATIONS U ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF EVERY MAGAZINE ...GREAT ...JUST GREAT ..."Corbyn yelled "WHAT?" I yelled as he showed me the photo of me and Daniel kissing ..."OHH SHIT "I said while putting my hand over my forehead in disbelief of what I was seeing ..."AND DANIEL ...THANK U FOR RUINING OUR FRIENDSHIP "Corbyn yelled at Daniel as he managed to get out of Jonahs grip and punch Daniel...."THAT IS ENOUGH!STOP IT....ARE U NORMAL...WHATS WRONG W U ?" I yelled at Corbyn from the sight of Daniels lip bleeding from the punch..Corbyn just stormed out ...got in the car ..and left... I took ice from the fridge and put it on Daniels face "hang on Seavey "I said to Daniel"this is nothing...I had worst punches thrown at me" I looked at him...this is my fault...I knew that Corbyn is not going to let us be together..."It's not just ur fault"he said while looking at me...did he just read my mind?...wtf?..."I know what are u thinking...I know u too well" Daniel said while looking at me w those perfect ocean eyes..."atleast he didn't punch u in the eye....it woud've been such a shame to not look at those perfect ocean eyes "I said and he just smiled at me..."we need to clean that cut cmon....and u guys need to find Corbyn...he is going to do something more stupid than this..believe me.."I said knowing Corbyn too well....they just nooded and left to look for Corbyn...
I took some alcohol and started cleaning his lip that Corbyn ruined ..."how am I going to kiss u now?"I asked him while smiling at him
"Like this "he said and took my face as he crushed his lips onto mine
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.