Chapter 6

Laras POV ✩
-----------------
Belle went to the toilet like 15 minutes ago...Me and Ivy were still watching horror and I got worried..so I went to check

I knocked at the toilet door..."Belle?Are u okay?" ..and I heard her crying "Belle open the door ...why are u crying?"I said worried ...she opened the door ...she was in tears ..."Belle ...why are you crying ?What's wrong?" I asked her while hugging her.."Corbyn ...he came to me and said that we needed to talk ...and he said that he made a big mistake leaving me ...and I yelled at him and told him that he is nothing to me anymore " Belle said in tears..."u told him good ...he is my brother but he is a jerk for leting u go ...I'm gonna kill him ...don't cry because of him ...he doesn't deserve it ...U have Peter ...u like him...even if I don't think that he is good for u ...I just want u to be happy "  I said ...and she smiled at me ..."u really are a great friend " Belle said ..." we are like sisters ...I literally know u for 11 years " I said and  hugged her tight .."now lets continue watching horror and lets laugh at people dying at most stupidest way" I said and laughed " That sounds good to me " she said and laughed.....

we came back to the room and we told Ivy what happened and  continued watching the horror...
--------------------------------------------------
Belle had to go home and her dad came to pick her up... Soo I hugged her and she left...
---------------------------------------------------
Ivy went to her room and fell asleep..
I was planning on watching some movie....then I got an idea...I can watch movie w boys... So I went to them and asked them do they want to watch a movie...

Me: do you guys want to watch a movie?

J&C&J&Z&D: we're in

Me: great... So what are we going to watch?

C: Idk

D: what do u want to watch?

Me: I wanted to rewatch Notebook... But idk... U don't seem to like that type of movies...

C&Jo: Notebook? Yesss!!

They both started to cheer.... I didn't know what to say... They were screaming like two little girls..

D: they literally just commented yesterday that they need to watch that...

Z: yapp

Me: so I guess we are going to watch a romantic movie... Great...

We turned on the movie and Corbyn and Jonah were sitting next to eachother.. And they looked so intense... Jack and Zach already sat together... And there was Daniel... Smirking... He knew that I'm going to sit next to him.. Because there was nowhere else to sit... I sat next to him and I placed pillow beetween us... He looked at me..

D: what's that for?...

Me: ... stay on ur side and I'm going to stay on mine..

D: okay okay... (he said while smilling at me)

I just looked at him and kinda blushed
.. He saw.. Oh shit... He is so cute... Really Lara... Just shut up... I said to myself...

D: u are really cute when u blush ( he said  while wispering.. Because the boys were there...Jonah and Corbyn were looking at the movie w so much patience)

Me: ohh shut up Seavey

D: ok Besson

He just looked at me and started to watch a movie... About 40 minutes has passed and Jonah and Corbyn were on edge of tears... Already!Tf!... Nothing emotional didn't even happen....LA really broke my brother...

Jo: 🥺😭 this is so sad!

C: I know... Right😭

Me: oh god

D: They literally cry on every movie that we watch...

Me: god help me

D: I'm bored... Lets go get something to eat.. I'm hungry..

Jo: u are bored? What kind of monster are you? (he said while dramaticly crying)

Me: lets go before they kill us... Even if it has to be w u.. I'll go...

D: what's that supposed to mean?

Me: dont be drama queen Seavey.. Lets go.. I dont have a time to explain to you dumbass....

D: heyy ( tries to look offended)

We got into car and drived to Mcdonalds...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.