Chapter 4

2 hours passed by and Ivy finally came... I hugged her as tight as I could... I really missed her...
=========================
Ivy : you missed me... Didn't you?

Me: yeah... I didn't had a person to mess with these days.. It was hella boring without my single sister

Ivy: just when I thought that somebody actually cared about me...ssoo where is my favourite brother? I haven't seen him since... Forever

C : I'm here.... (he said yelling in excitment)
___________

Ivy's POV
___________

Just as I was entering Corbyn's room I saw the most handsome boy in my life... I literally just stood there shocked while Corbyn was hugging me....

C: soo umm... This is Jonah

Ivy : hii nice to meet you...and btw my name is... Umm.... Ivy... Yepp that's my name...(I'm fucked up... I'm such a fool.. But his name is so beautiful ..I thought to myself looking at that handsome motherf*cker)

J: nice to meet u too Ivy
______________

Jonah's POV
______________

SHE. IS. LITERALLY. PERFECT.
Corbyn is probably going to kill me but idc... As long as I'm with her I'm not afraid of anything..
__________________

Back to Ivy's POV
__________________

C : ok?... And these three are Zach...Jack..and Daniel..

Z&J&D : hiii

Ivy :hiii... ( I literally can't stop looking at him...)

And then Lara saved me from the akwardness...

Lara: so sis I need to talk to you about.. EVERYTHING..

Ivy: me too... Lets go..

And then she dragged me to my room... Thank god..
____________
|
Lara's POV |
____________|

Me: wtf was that?

Ivy: Idk I literally couldn't move... I stood there like I fool... Didn't I?...

Me: I mean....maybe a little... But I see... You like Jonah (I laughed)

Ivy: he is so cute..

Me: hahahahhaha... Slow down tiger u literally just saw him...

Ivy: but he is perfect... And what about you... Anyone caught ur eye?

Me: no... (I stood there... And I knew that she is going to notice that I'm lying)

Ivy: you literally just lied to my face... Soo who it is.. Is it Zach? ... Daniel?.. Jack?....

Me: it's noone...

Ivy: omg.... Stop lying just say who it is..

Me: ahggg... You are going to kill me... Ok... It's.... Daniel... We were at the starbucks this morning... Talking.. He seems like a really nice person..

Ivy: awww...

Me: stop it...

Ivy: my sister finally has a crush...

Me : shut up (I said while laughing)
....I'm thirsty I'm gonna go get something to drink...

Ivy: okay... I hope Daniel is going to be in the kitchen... Good luck sis...

Me: I'm gonna kill you...

----------------
In the kitchen
----------------
As I entered the kitchen I saw Daniel... Great...I'm gonna kill Ivy... But are you kidding me... Him.. Literally him... From all the people in this house it needs to be him...God help me...

D: Oo.. Hi

Me: hi...

D: so destiny really keeps putting as together in this kitchen...I mean I don't mind..

Me: I know u don't mind Seavey...I mean ur whole life girls drool over u... You didn't need to try but... That is not the case here...I'm not drooling over you and I'm not going to..

D: ooo feisty... I like that a lot..

Me: ohh Seavey... U are not prepared for what is waiting for you... Feisty is nothing compared to me...

I saw Daniel looking at me.. I could tell he was shocked... I just grabbed my bottle and left the kitchen...like I said.. The game has only began..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.