Bystanders

To the Bystanders:

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who look on and do nothing.

It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

Knowing what's right doesn't mean much unless you do what's right.

It's selfish of you if you sit and watch people getting bullied. Because it shows how desperate you are and makes you look like a coward.

>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

Bystanders, I get that yall are sometimes forced to just watch because they're friends with bullies, but that's idiotic of you.

Someone once said: "For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you."

You have to keep in mind that bystanders who do nothing give bullies permission inadvertently to go one being bullies. Most are afraid they'll lose friends or be bullied themselves if they help victims or report bullies, and some feel guilty for years afterward.

An author, Megan Kelly Hall, stated, "School administrators can't say it's up to the parents. Parents can't say it's up to the teachers. Teachers can't say it's not their job. And kids can't say, "I was too afraid to tell." Every single one of us has to play our role if we're serious about putting an end to the madness. We are all responsible. We must be."

If you think about it, you're not much of a difference to those who bully.

You must remember: What hurts the victim the most is not the cruelty of the opposer but the silence of the bystander.