Chapter 8

Rose and Jennie holding hands while the two guys in front of them, holding torchlight. The whistling sounds being heard again.

"Please, make it stop..." Jennie hugs Rose arms.

"The sound is near here," Taehyung speaks. 

"I know, I heard it too." Jimin sighs. 

While they talking, Rose looks around but it too dark. She wants to wander around but with Jennie being koala on her arms, it too hard for her.

Jimin opens the bedroom and light the way. Rose follows him and Taehyung pulls Jennie from her to follow him to the opposite room. 

"Whose room is this?" Rose asks.

"I don't know. But, from the color of the wall, I think it was-" Without let Jimin finish,

'Mama!!' 

"AHHHHH!!" Rose and Jimin scream. 

They look down and it was Lisa's doll. Jimin just steps on the talking doll. Obviously, it was Jungkook and Lisa's room. Only her love collects toys.

"Yah!! You make me jump!" Rose smacks his arms.

"Not my fault!!" Jimin pouts.

They went out and close the door. Taehyung and Jennie have also done a check. "Found anything?" Jimin asks.

"No. It was our own room and Jennie was shocked by her own channel bag that hangs on the closet wall." Taehyung bursts into laughs.

"Stop it!! Before I kill you!!" Jennie punches his arms but Tae just laughs.

While they arguing and Jimin tries to stop them, Rose feels a presence behind her. Her body stiff but her hand tries to grab Jimin's hand.

"What's wrong?" He raises his eyebrows. Rose didn't respond. 

"Rose, are you okay?" Taehyung asks. She just gulps and tears in her eyes. 

"Rosie, you scare me..." Jennie hugs Tae's arms.

"C-Can...Can you g-guys...point the torchlight...b-behind m-me?" She asks. 

Taehyung and Jimin exchange looks but did what she asked to. They slowly point the light behind her and-

"GUYS!!!" Yoongi face popped out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" 

Jisoo flinches when hears the scream. "Lisa, did you hear that?" 

"Awww, don't scare me, Unnie." Lisa runs to her and hugs Jisoo. 

"I'm not scaring you. I'm just asking." She chuckles. 

They went out of the room that seems like Jimin and Rose's bedroom. Jin and Jungkook also out from Jin's and Jisoo room. 

"There's nothing I see." Jungkook groans. Lisa runs to him and hugs him. 

"I just hear screaming," Jin speaks. 

"Same." Jisoo nods. 

They continue walking to the single room which is Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Jisoo opens Hoseok's door and walks in. 

She points to the torchlight and saw nothing. Jin looks around and suddenly-

'Chicken noodle soup!! Chicken noodle soup!!'

Jin and Jisoo jump in scared. He rushes to turn off the music. Jisoo glares at him who just smiles sheepishly. 

"Don't touch people thing." Jisoo scolds him.