Our daughter .

I opened  my  eyes  and  saw bright  white  lights. I wondered . Where am I ? I'd  heard beeping  and turned my head and  saw the machines. The cords . The ugly  bedding .  I  was  in  the  hospital .  Mom and  Joshy  were beside  me .  "Baby girl ? Where's our daughter ? ”  I  asked .  “  They had to  take  her  to  run some    tests to make  sure  that  she's okay sweetie  " Josh said holding  my  hand  and  rubbing  his  thumb  back and  forth  on  the  top  of  my  hand. I  felt so weak so tiered. Mom left to  phone my  Dad  and  sister .  " So  how  do  you  feel ? "  Josh  asked  me .  “  Tired  in pain and  really  hungry  ".  “  You?" "  Well , my stomach  hurt while you  were  in labour , but it's feeling  better ,  I'm thirsty  " he said .  Josh kissed me  on my  forehead .  “  Love  you ,  I  also  can say despite  what our baby  looks  like I love our daughter  as much  as  I  do  you hun". “  What's wrong  with  the  way she  looks ? ”  “  Her face  was squished  when  we arrived " . “  Your pelvis  didn't widen the  way it's supposed  to  but you still delivered  her vaginally ,  nobody  thought  we'd see you awake  for a while  ". We'd spent 3 hours  in the  hospital  before  I  finally  got to see my baby girl . 

She  was gorgeous .  My pelvis  caused "stalls" and my heart almost  gave out apparently .  My heart rate  slowed down, the only way that could happen  was to sleep .  Her face is no longer  squished.

Joshy took this one  pic of  our baby and  I  :
The doctors  said she was 9 lbs 4 oz and 22 inches  long .  That's a big  girl .  Apparently  she takes  after daddy's  side of  the  family .  I mean my brother was 7 lbs  12  oz  and 24 inches  and  he  came early .  Apparently we  had a very healthy  daughter,  so far Nothing  wrong  with  her  spine.  

I  spent 4  days in the  hospital  recovering

I  spent 4  days in the  hospital  recovering . We finally  got to  go  home .  All of us . My brother  and  sister  in  law  are her  godparents  and love her so much .