𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 , jimmy page

IMAGINE: jimmy proposes the idea that the two of you get away from the crazy life you live and spend some time in the country, just the two of you.

WARNINGS: —

WORD COUNT: 625

PRONOUNS: any

SONG: little wing - the jimi hendrix experience

***

"what if we," he said, pausing for a moment, searching for the right words, "went somewhere

"what if we," he said, pausing for a moment, searching for the right words, "went somewhere." he finished blandly. the proposition was very vague but he seemed oddly intrigued by the idea. we continued to sway in place along to the music emitting from the small radio on the coffee table, his hands had a firm hold my waist and mine were lazily draped around his neck as i pondered his words.

the room was dark, the only light being the moon beams that managed their way through the curtain. jimmy couldn't see the obvious confusion present on my face at this very moment.

"right now?" was the response i chose after some consideration, as the only thought i had at this moment was that i was not presentable enough  to go out in public right now, especially not with a rockstar. this earned a gentle laugh out of him, causing me to smile.

"what?" i urged him to speak.

"not now, sweetheart, later. tomorrow maybe." he responded, still failing to fully explain what he meant by go somewhere. his mind still seemed else where, as if he were day dreaming.

"jimmy, what are you on about?" i questioned, now  intrigued as to why he seemed so excited by the idea of leaving the house when he typically hated it due to the attention he tended to draw towards us just by being there.

"like a vacation, only it's just us two. ideally in a place where we can't be disturbed, where no one reach us if they tried. we could not tell anyone, except maybe your mum, i know she worries. just get away from all the bullshit, you know?" he stated, his voice soft and sounding as if he was speaking of something he's been dreaming of doing for years. despite the dark atmosphere, i could tell he was smiling, or i could hear it in his voice rather.

though it did seem he may have suddenly come up with this fairytale like idea, that would surely be forgotten by morning, it was just irresistible. maybe it was jimmy who i found irresistible but either way, i would do virtually anything to spend more time alone with him. it did sound quite juvenile, the idea of two people in love running away to be together in peace even for just a few days, but i was now feeling just as giddy about it as the man in front of me was.

he spoke again, the same dreamy tone as before.

"we could even just stay here," he began, speaking of his extravagant country manor we were currently staying in whilst zeppelin was on break. "disconnect the phones, spend some time on the water, pretend everyone else doesn't exist." i hummed, letting my head fall and rest on his shoulder, embracing as we continued to sway.

"that sounds nice." i spoke barely above a whisper not having the energy to muster up a better response, suddenly feeling very tired as jimmy held me close to him.

"you think so?" he questioned, sounding almost as if he thought i wouldn't like the idea.

"of course i do, i love spending time with you jimmy." i reassured him, pulling him closer if that was even possible.

"i enjoy spending time with you too, dear." he whispered, letting his head fall slightly so it was resting on mine. we continued to sway, that mindset of forgetting everything and everyone else already begging to set in.