intro

You know my name not my story ~quotes
..........................................................................sorry for mistakes

Kylie ......Hawaii 
"You can't leave Kyizzle you my bestfreind" malak said we were 7 or 6 who remembers "I have to tho....I wont forget you malak I promise" I said hugging him. I've always remembered him since now im 14 living in Cali with my friends haven't seen malak nor heard from him in the longest since my move from Hawaii I miss Hawaii also me and him acted like we ran the island all know is that I miss my friend and hope to see him again.

.
I walked in my house on a Friday afternoon after school with my big sister Leah blabbering about her and ben she's been on and on about hi. Since he asked her out she's a bit crazy in the head...nah im playing "ok..ok Leah I get it" I said closing my door now plopping my boney body on my soft bed as I Unlocked my phone scrolling threw twitter.

"So ben was like...." Leah continued on as she stood near my door "OKAY LEAH I GET IT!!" I yelled as she closed her mouth and stomped away from my door. I giggled as you can hear her slam things in her room ok I was right about the crazy in the head thing.

"Kylie!!" My. MOther called out as you heard the front door slam I walked downstairs seeing her struggle with bags and boxes her and my dad had spilt up 3 years ago when I was 12 I quickly kissed her cheek and grabbed a box she's moving her office now for the new lady coming in to her job my. Im works for a modeling agency she comes home at anytime of the day.

"We're is Leah?" She asked Leah my 15 year old sister "in the room bragging about ben" I said she giggled they call my mom mom as if that was their mother "Leah come down!" My mom said as Leah's door swung open as she was on the phone with one of her friends. "Yes mom" she asked putting her phone in her pocket after her phone call.

"Ok so im moving offices for the new lady we don't know her first name but we know her last name and its....watson" she said I looked at her "wait I know someone with a last name like that....it just won't come to mind" I said "well you'll see tomorrow when she comes by" she said I nodded as the doorbell rung and my baby came in i currently go out jaden witch everyone calls Jay.

"Hay mommy!" Ben said hugging my mother we all giggled "hey boy!" She said taking her work jacket off "hey ma!" Everyone said as DeStorm walked in behind everyone "Destorm what's good" my mother said hugging him "nothing much tryna get the kids somewhere i thought here was perfect needa do a vine" he said "ok thanks for bringing them without a call" she exclaimed we all giggled as I sat down with everyone.

"I heard there's a new boy comin to the school I hope he cute!" Nadia said I giggled "he probably is" I said
..............................
First chapter

How you liken it

Comment vote

More im the second chapter