✓ 6. Maniyarayile Sidharth 🤷

Story name changed from "Shuklaji's shining star" to Parinayam

......................

(Note: Nandu and Sana's parents died 5 years before)

..........................

Maniyara means First night Bedroom

Sid entered his bedroom he was nervous to meet Sana.

Sid pov: God plz save me from that volcano before she erupts on me. But how will i calm her? Will she understand my points? How will i tell her on face that i married her for Manan and i can't accept her as my wife? I know god you will save me plz help this chotta bacha...

Sana saw him, wiped her tears. She took her inhaler from her bag and used it as Sidharth went inside the washroom.

Sana pov: Why should i bother about him? There was a time when i used to love him madly after watching his movies but now Sidharth Shukla is my husband just for a name. I don't want to invade in his personal space so Sana baby don't ask him about Jasmine. Don't let him know about your problems so that he won't come into your life.

Sid tapped her shoulders. He was back in his shorts and t-shirt.

She got sacred and screamed Waheguru plz save me.

Sid started laughing seeing her scared face.

Sana: Am i looking like a joker?

Sid nodes his head no.

Sana: Then why you scared me? I hate you (Her nose turned red)

Sid : Yaar what the hell? I just tapped your shoulders because you didn't respond when i called you. Hm it was not my mistake so don't even think that i will apologies to you. Ok now lets leave this topic.

Sana: No

Sid: Yes Yes .... Waise Madam lets introduce our self am Sidharth Shulka apparently your husband. I know all this happen so quickly and i never got a chance to tell you that you are marrying me not Rudy.

Sana: For you my life is like Ekta Kapoors serial. One day you came my home asking for my hand for Rudra Shulka and today without even asking me you swapped the groom. Its so funny right? But Sidharth Shulka am not any serial character who will sit,cry and will say from now you are my everything, will do your pooja.

Sid: Madam i don't expect anything from you. I married you because Rudy went missing and you now the fact that if your marriage went on hold then Manan's future will go on stake. For them i married you. Don't even think that this marriage spoils your life no never Shehnaaz you are free to live your life in the way you want.

Sana: Sachi? Can i continue my studies, do tiktok and upload videos in youtube channel?

Sid: Ha by the way madam yeh tiktok kya hai?

Sa: Are you a dead body? Waheguru this man don't know what is tiktok. Are you really living in 2019 am having doubt.

Si: Madam first of all am not a socialized person then i have no idea about all this new apps, see am using old "Nokia 1100".

Sana felt like her head will explode now

Sa: Nokia rabba!!!! How are you living without a smart phone? Hm sachi bathana are you an alian?

Si: No baba am a human like you.

Sa: Still am shocked to hear this. Hm waise are you Manik jiju's elder brother?