✓ 22. A Drastic Step

Rita: No, i think we should let everyone know about Sidnaaz marriage
Sana: No..... (Angrily) i don't want anyone to know about our marriage. Let him be with Reshmi.
She left angrily

As: What just happend???
Ri: Are they in fight??? Why Sana behaved like that???
Dadi: don't worry guys she is angry with siddu but madam used to cry daily after watching bb live. I know how much she missing him.

Sana started crying folding Sid's phOto frame.

Sana: Why did you do that Sidharth??? Why did u left me and go to bigboss house??? Did you know how much guilty am i??? Why u spoiled our date 2 months ago????

2 months Ago

Sidnaaz in Farm house

Sid got to know about Sana's new project and he is guity thinking she refused to go because of him.

So he planned something bad which can spoil everything but Shuklaji tho determined hai.

Sid helped sana to dress.

Sa: Sidharth, what are u doing?? Huff idiot "zip" dalne mem help karo na

He kissed on her back and put the sip.

Sa: Now its time for my baby to get ready

Si: Oyye am already ready see red blazer.

Sa: Ha my nanu bacha is looking so handsome. (Kissing him)

Si: Chalo lets enjoy our night.

Sid lifted her in bridal style and they went downstairs.

Sa: Sidharth, i am not able to digest this? Seriously man did u did all this?

Si: No Jaanu did it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sana puched him

Si: Ouch baby its paining. So how is it?  Should i give the decoration fees to Jaanu or not????
Sa: Its super am impressed with my Jaanu.

He placed her in the center of heart which is made of rose petals.

Sana: Sidharth are u planning to kill me?? Yaar i will become ash can't u see the candles surrounding the heart?

He lifted her carefully and went to terrace.

Sidnaz sat in terrace which was facing the moon.

Sa is busy in admiring moon and her hubby.

Sa: Moon ji did u want to see the most luckiest girl in this world?? Ha without any doubt i can say its me. Sidharth you are my nanu bacha. No one can't even imagine how much u are important to me. Promise me that you won't live me like my parents???

Si:No bacha we will be together always.

Fireflies are flying here and there.
Sidnaaz jumped in happiness.

Sa: sidharth, God is with us see now no one will separate us. This fireflies are the symbol of our bond. Sid I love u in a positive way till the fireflies grow and star shines.😘🤩🤩🤗
Sid kissed her on forehead.
He made her sleep for sometime And made dinner with help of maid. They arranged candle light dinner for his beloved wife.

He had arranged the dinner under the two neighboring banyan tree "Sonu and Monu" (name given my Jaanath). He did the lighting arrangements and all.

Sana madam was busy in her lovely sleep in their room.

He went to room, made her awake

They reached garden.
Sa: Wow impressive. Thank u Sidharth

She kissed him

Sana sat on his lap and he feeds her the dinner.

After sometime sana sat on the table and started to feed him.
Si: Yaar bus my tummy is full.

Sa: No Sidharth its ur favourite u have to complete this.

Si: No way

Sana angrily: Yes

She pushed the veg roll to his mouth, poor sid had no other choice than completing it.

Then sid took her to her favorite place cliff view.

They sat there and sana was busy in her blah blah section..
she was busy in explaining him about her dreams

Sid pointed one star

Si: Its u Bacha (he kissed her)

Sa: No u are my star.

Both were lost in there on dreams.

Sid took a deep breath.

Si: I need to tell you something imp.
Sa: Ha say na
Si: Am considering Bb offer. Its a big opportunity to restart my career. I need it Shehnaaz.
Sa: What??? Are u kidding??? Sidharth did you hear my ysdy's phone conversation??? Don't tell me you are doing that for me??? Sidharth plz don't do it.
Si,: no baby its my final decision am going to bb house.
Sa: no u are not going
Si: yes i am going. It was jasmin's biggest dream so am going to fulfill it.
Sa: What about me??? Why Jasmin is always coming between us???
Si:She is my everything Shehnaaz. Jasmin is my wife my love.
Sa: Waah so good luck. Abhi ghar chale i need to pack my bag. Sidharth i am leaving to Australia next week for a concert.
After that day we didn't talked till now.

Present days

(Sid is in bb since 2 months)

Bb house:

Devo, Shefali, Dey got evicted and many other wildcards got jointed to bb.

Himanshi is behind Asim but he was not minding her. All were doing planning and plotting to break Sidim (Sid-Asim) bond.

Paras: Asim why are you wasting ur time on loving an unknown girl???
Asim: Paras who told you all this???
Mahira: Sidharth ne bathayatha. God knows where is that girl. He was saying abhi wo ladki will come to lime light bcoz Asim ka naam milegha na. Money, fame and everything.
As: No bro won't say all this shits.
Mahir: Don't you beleive me???
As: No you are Paras ki katputhli.
Ma: Yaar am saying the truth. Ammi ki kasam
Asim got angry..

He started fighting with Sidharth.
Sid:Asim yaar plz listen.
As: Don't utter any word. How can you talk shit about my girl??? Sidharth its good that Jasmin died  otherwise she would have left u. Man am done with u.
Asim will push Sid and walks away.

Sid is sad he knows its just some misunderstanding but now its done.
After long time Sid finished 1 packet of ciggerate  in a go. This resulted him worsing his health.

Shukla Niwas

Jaan started crying after seeing Sidim fight.
Jaan: Bhabz Asim fought with Baba for me. Am that girl
She narrated everything about asim nd her meeting.
Sa: Bacha am scared how will Sidharth react after knowing it. Hm chalo chodo
They saw Sid vomiting after taking puffs.

Sana: Shit how could he smoke??? I need to talk to kausal this will affect his health.

Here Jaan is punishing herself for Sid's condition and there Sid is harming himself.

Sana is in delema thinking what will she do next???

What will Sana do now????