✓ 23. Opening Up Little

Sana is in delima thinking what will she do to bring back Sid from BB House.

BB House

Asim and Sid started ignoring eachother as they don't want to fight more and let others to take advantage on this. There was a train task for captaincy Sid, Paras in same team and Asim was with Reshmi.

Sid played his part supporting Paras but the things went bad when Paras started pulling Asim's leg calling him "Chella of Sidharth". This triggered him and he started opposing Sid in Task.

The push and pull was just a start but it went to abuse section soon.

Sidharth used " Teri Baap" when he mentioned Jasmin's name in fight.

Reshmi: Sidharth how could you abuse Asim's dad?

Sid: Reshmi i said " Your dad" Ki naukar nahi hai hum.

Asim: No bro u have crossed your limit? Why are you pulling my dad in between our talk?

Sid: Mr Asim can i ask you one thing? Why are using Jasmin's name in our every fight?

Asim: Wo mem..

Si: Did you know her?

As: Not personally.

Si: Oh but i know her she is my love damit don't u dare to use her name again. Reshmi i know you are the one who is triggering others by cooking false stories regarding mine and jass relation. This is my last warning stop it or you will face consensuses.

Reshmi: Hello u murderer am not scared of u.

Si: Stop it.

Arti: Huff Reshmi, I know Sidharth bhaiya won't kill any one hm wo Jasmin chudail was behind him.

Sid gave a dead glare to Arti.

Res: Saale u tried to use her and when she tried to expose you hogaya uski kahani katham. Asim this man is too dangerous.

Asim felt guilty for hurting Sid he saw him holding a nuptual chain in his hand (Chain belongs to Jass).

As: Guys stop it i guess Sidharth team won.

Sid left to smoking zone and started breaking things.

Shukla Mansion

Sana looking at Jasmin phone: Are you happy now? Till now i thought Sidharth went to big boss because of my Australia show but no you are the reason. Wah wah am a stupid right? Yes Shehnaaz u are mad fuck. How can i expect love from a person who considers you as a kid? Is this 15 years difference is a curse for me? Jasmin am in love with him and hope that one day he will love me back but till now he is thinking about u. Wheguru did you saw the mangalsutra in Sid's hand? It belong to her (Jasmin) his lovely wife. Who am i? What is my position in his life? I know this words i mean emotional talk won't suits me but am fed up Waheguru. That man is getting to my head.

Jaan and Rudy heard all this conversation.

Jaan sign's: Bhabz plz don't think like that Baba loves you.
Ru: Ha bhabhi, baba loves you. Its just he is not able to forget Jass.
Ja: Bhabz, jass and baba were in relation for 1 year and it will take time right???
Ru: time will heal all pain
Sa: I don't think so. Your baba only loves her. He doesn't consider me as his wife hamesha bacha bulatha hai. Even he don't want kids because sir ne bola i already have one kid thats you. Huff.
Ru: Bhabhi is that ur problem??? Then apni anther ki naghavalli ko jaghavo aur wah wah wo karo.
Sana: kya wo???
By closing Jaan's ears.
Ru: Sex bhabhi that can only give u kids.
Sa: Shut up Rudy bhaiya.
Ru: ok ok

Jaan: Bhabz don't be sad.

Sa: how can i be happy janu??? Here your Baba married and bought me as his second wife. He never opened up anything. How can i be calm??? Daily in bigboss people are accusing him for Jasmin's death. You know am going mad thinking what the hell am doing in his life??? Jaan my own life is a broken puzzle were i am not able to remember some past incidents. Am totally fucked up. (She started crying)
Jaan consoles her.
Ru: Bhabz u are Baba's first and only legal wife.
Sa: What????
Jaan nods yes.
Ru: Yes baba and Jass are not married but ek jhoot mot ki duplicate shaadi huva tha.
Sa: means.
Ru: our familes decided to get both married but Jass was dam crazy. Madam wanted Baba to elope her at night and do marriage. So he kidnapped jass at early morning and did duplicate marriage on Shiv mandir inorder to fulfil her wish. That is the neptual chain which baba holds in his hand in bb house.
Sa: Duplicate marriage means.
Ru: He just put mangalsutra in her neck and applied sindoor on her forehead no pheras pooja mantras and all. That was just for Jass happiness.
Sana: How she died???.
Ru: On their orginal marriage day while coming to venue jass had an accident and she died in hospital. That chain was the last thing which she gave to baba thats why he always keep it with him. Bhabhi Jasmin is his past and plz thing about his condition too. He lost his love on there marraige day.
Jaan sign's: Bhabhi, baba had undergone alot after Jass's death. He punished himself in last 5 years. Isn't that enough???? Still people are blaming him.
Ru: Don't know what happen that day but our life got changed completely but you know in last 1 nd half years you made baba smile. Just give him a chance to love u.
Ru: Bhabz now he needs you more plz don't allow him to go back to that dark phase again.
Sa: What will i do???
Ru: Can we tell Kausal to cancel his BB contract???
Sa: Thats not possible he have signed bond.
Jaan: Can you go to BB house?????

What will be Sana's reply????

So guys Jass and Sidharth are not married legally so technically Sana baby is his one and only one wife.

Shower your love

Waiting for feedback
Thanku