✓1. Sid's Logical Analysis 🙇

Sid pov: O god how will i solve this prblm?? Shehnaaz shehnaaz.... Hm why this name is giving peace in my heart??? No no sid think something before Mr Shulka split Manan....

He took his phone and texted his friends to meet him in sometime.

Sid is sitting in bar and having drinks.
Waiter: Sir you already drank one bottle.
Sid: oye kutte am i looking fit?? Don't you know i can drink upto 10 bottles in a day before lossing my control. Huff.
Someone tapped his shoulder.
Sid (angrily) got up and was about to hit that person but he stopped....

Guy: What bro??? Will u hit me???
Sid: sorry yaar i thought some drunken did it. By the way you are late.
Guy: Hey hello you texted me after 2 years if you remember and still now sir was dam busy.
Sid: Am sorry Kausal you know na why i stopped in touch with you and everything.
He nods.
Sid: Am so happy for you i hope ur new boss is far far better than me.
Kausal: Bro i miss you and i learned manythings from you. Even my management company grow because of u.
Sid smiled.
Kau: Are you planning for a come back to industry??? Did you know still your fans are mad about you.
Sid: no i called you for a help wait jai is calling.

Sid was one of the famous heros before 6 years. In that golden era he had worked in many hit bollywood and south movies. Sid left the industry due to some reasons and allegations which he had to face. Kausal was his manager that time.

Jai: Sid come outside am waiting near the beach.
Sid and kausal went to jai.
Sid: what the hell ??? Are you mad??? Why you bring Tara near this bar.

Jai is standing near them holding Tara in his arms.
Jai: what to do ur bhabhi left her with me and went to some parlour that chudail will be back at night only.
Sid: still jai you did wrong.
Jai: oye kutte why you texted us??? Can we discuss that???
Sid explained them regarding Manik's situation shehnaaz and everything.

Kausal: i think you have to convince uncle yaar she is 20 its not safe for her to stay alone. Even we can't trust a maid.
Jai: Yes sid he is right. She needs family not any made.
Sid : ok but Mr Shulka won't allow Manik to take her yaar. Even you know after lot of drama finally they are getting married and i don't want Shehnaaz to go and ruin their new life. Atleast for some months they need privacy right??
Jai: Ys right now what will we do??? Hey can't she say at your home???
Sid: No that hitler won't allow.
Jai: ok then let her stay with us i will talk to Mahi.
Sid: no no Nandu won't allow that even its not good. We can't abandon shehnaaz.
Kausal: why can't your dad allow her to say with you all??
Sid: She is not related to our family and all those drama. Hm once Nandu left Shehnaaz will not have any connection to our family so that hilter won't allow her to stay.
Jai: Why can't she make a connection directly with Shukla's through marriage.
Sid: What?????
Jai: Ha bhai....
Kausal: grt idea....
Jai: why can't we get Rudy married to shehnaaz???

.................

Shehnaaz flat.

Rada Tai: Sana beta why are you not having ur meal??
Sana: Tai i don't want to eat anything.
She checked her fever.
Tai: Beta why u ate icecream ysdy?? How many times Nandu should tell you to take care of urself. When will you grow Sana???
Sana pouts
Sana: Tai u are too bad.
She got angry and left murmuring.
Tai: God knows how will Nandini get married??? When this girl will understand that she is ruining her life???

Sana will hear it and weeps silently.

Sana looking at her parents picture on the wall.
Sana: dad and mom am cutty with you both. How could you leave me alone and die?? Its unfare right?? You both pushed me out of the car and died urself. Yaar you both did wrong. Can't you see Nandu di is suffering because of me.

Sana: How will i make Nandu di to understand that she need to leave me and stay with jiju. God plz plz send someone to help me plz plzzzz

Precap: Will Rudy agree to marry Sana????

Keep smiling and supporting,
DragonGirl