𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

After a couple of weeks of assimilating to the idea of marriage, Chaeyoung and Lisa had been discussing how to approach the logistics of the situation. They have to make it look like a natural progression. If they married right away, naturally the board would be suspicious.

The plan was simple. Go out on public dates and let the press capture some candids to publish. The media's and public's imaginations would fill in the story of why Seoul's most eligible bachelorette was hanging out regularly with this stunning blonde girl.

Lisa Manoban was known for being a very private person. Even during her relationship with Tzuyu she had tried to keep their relationship away from the prying eyes of the press. Tzuyu on the other hand loved the attention. No matter where they went, whether it was a fundraiser or a corporate party, the woman made sure to always strike a pose. Tzuyu loved that the press fed on her as Lisa's arm candy. After things went south, Lisa went on a rampage of partying, drinking and whoring. The headlines had been unmerciful, and Lisa became the wild corporate heiress womanizer of Seoul. Her behavior stained her reputation and worried her parents to death.

It had been difficult times for the heartbroken woman. To Chaeyoung, seeing her friend portrayed like that in the media was painful because Lisa was anything but what the press said. And she made it her job to bring her best friend back to her usual self.

Exposing Lisa again to the media made Chaeyoung have doubts regarding their plan because she didn't want the press to feed on her friend anymore. But if they wanted everybody to buy the authenticity of their wedding, they had to play their parts.

The board members were another story. The members would be watching them in person, and it had to appear authentic. They had to look in love to fulfill the role of a happy couple madly in love in front of their eyes.

In 3 months they were going to get married, and Lisa was going to regain control of her corporation. That was the goal, but to get there, they had to be ready to perform to the expectations of the board.

The two women had been acting as usual, friendly towards each other. Texting, joking and sharing ideas when they could, but they knew that was never going to be enough to fool Yoosun and her entourage.

"We're going out tomorrow night Taeyon. Yes, I need you to clear my schedule. I am engaged not useless, Taeyon." Lisa said on her Bluetooth speaker as she paced in Chaeyoung's apartment. The brunette moved her hands in exasperation at all the instructions she had to provide in order to make this work.

The plan was in motion.

Jennie and Somi were eating pizza with Chaeyoung in the middle of the small apartment as Lisa arranged her business with her assistant in the corner by the window of the apartment.

"Are you two really going to do this?" Jennie took another slice from the box as the cheese dripped from the top.

"Yes Jennie, this is not a game of truth or dare. I promised to help Lis. No big deal." Chaeyoung shrugged as if it wasn't a life-changing situation. Ultimately, she was going to be married to Lisa for the next 2 years. Living together and making it look as if they had the happiest marriage in all Seoul. It shouldn't be that hard, Chaeyoung thought.

"My concern here is how do you intend to play your parts?" Somi leaned on the couch and crossed her arms looking between Lisa and Chaeyoung. "You two have to look in love Chaeyoung, have you two even kissed using tongue?"

The question caught Chaeyoung by surprise. She hadn't thought that far ahead. Playing the part meant holding hands, a subtle touch here and there, kisses? Nope, she had not considered that, much less with tongue.