𝙰 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

BANG

"Agh!"

"Shit! Hank!"

The tiny dog furiously bit Jihyo's leg making her miss the shot.

Hank bit hard drawing blood from the leg of the assailant. The teeth sinking as deep as her tiny fangs allowed to protect the life of her master.

"Fucking dog!" Jihyo wiggled her leg trying to get the dog off of her until Hank couldn't hold on anymore and was tossed like a rag doll, whining when she hit the floor.

"You bitch!" Lisa took the chance with the few ounces of strength she had left and tackled Jihyo who lost the gun in the struggle as they slammed onto the floor. Lisa sat up on her knees and hovered over Jihyo. Lisa punched her jaw hard one, two, three times, but Jihyo managed to strike Lisa's ribs weakening her upper hand position. Jihyo jabbed Lisa's jaw making her lose her balance and fall back to the floor.

Jihyo quickly straddled Lisa who was still shaken both by the last two hits and by the loss of blood from the stab wound. The brunette was struck several times before Jihyo began to choke her. Lisa tried to remove the tight grip from her neck, but it was iron clad. Instead she started to hit anywhere she could until Jihyo loosened her grip. The two started to exchange blows, and Lisa's vision was starting to blur as the loss of blood accelerated during the battle.

With the little strength she could gather, Lisa pushed Jihyo keeping her at arm's length. Jihyo, however, pushed her fingers inside Lisa's wound making her scream in excruciating pain. Lisa gritted her teeth relying on the pain to keep herself awake, and with her knee she repeatedly hit Jihyo hard until she lost contact with the stab wound. Lisa elbowed Jihyo in the nose hearing the crack, and she rolled on the floor in an attempt to start dragging her body to the lost gun.

Jihyo held her nose shouting threats as Lisa continued to slide slowly to retrieve the gun. Her movements were slow, and she was in almost unbearable pain. Her fingertips were already touching the cold metal when suddenly, Jihyo pulled her by her leg. Lisa kept moving as far away from Jihyo as possible, but the woman was insistent.

The two struggled for control of the gun, but it was difficult since it quickly became slippery with the blood of both women.

"Just give up!" Lisa grunted as she held the gun.

"Just die already!" Jihyo headbutted Lisa making the entrepreneur lose the gun. Lisa again reached for the gun before Jihyo had a chance to shoot, and the struggle continued more intense than ever.

Lisa gasped as she heard the cop sirens not far away, filling her with hope and energy to hold out until help could arrive.

"Cops are going to be here any minute. Give up!" Lisa rolled on the floor fighting for the gun.

"Fuck you!" Jihyo spat and with her fist she struck the stab wound again, making Lisa see stars.

Jihyo stood up, stumbled and then pointed the gun at Lisa who was holding her hand on the stab wound trying to stop the bleeding.

"Lisa!" A faraway voice shouted.

Lisa was exhausted and thought she was hallucinating. She closed her eyes. "Chaeyoung," she mumbled.

"LISAAAA!"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung." Lisa opened her eyes and looked Jihyo dead in the eye. "Drop the gun!" Lisa heard someone else shout.