Chapter 14: Yu ·Ultimate Voice Con· Yan

Edited by Divetus and Noks

Yu Yan didn't really understand StarTV's reporting system. He had refreshed the webpage several times, but the notice was still pinned to the top of his stream. It didn't seem like a system bug.

The barrage was still being bombarded, but the direction of the conversation was obviously different now. Besides the mass amounts of question marks covering the screen, there were many people who tried to speak up for him.

Yu Yan glanced at it but then hurried back to the game.

"How about it, Xiao Yan? Did you ask? Is it a bug?" Lu Xiuhe said, "This is actually the first time I've seen something like this, so awesome!"

"Didn't ask, let's finish the match first."

No. 4 heard something, and asked doubtfully, "No. 2 is an anchor? Which channel ah? I watch livestreams every day, why don't I recognize your voice?"

"I'm not an anchor." Afraid of disturbing his teammate's play-style, Yu Yan denied it.

Lu Xiuhe then interrupted, "Well anyway, hurry up and enter the circle ba. You're already taking damage."

Yu Yan glanced at his and 1's health bars, making sure they could make it into the circle, and then started his little motorcycle again.

Lu Xiuhe and No. 4 had already been waiting for them in a small house somewhere in the wild area. Yu Yan drove his motorcycle to the warehouse attached to the house and jumped off. "Uhhh..."

Yi Chen also got off the bike and stood still to hear what the little anchor wanted to say.

Yu Yan raised his head and didn't continue.

He had wanted to ask if the other party had any first aid kits, but after thinking about it, he wouldn't get an answer even if he asked.

So he walked up to Yi Chen's avatar, dropped a first aid kit and two energy drinks, and then went upstairs.

The next circle quickly refreshed, and they were in the center of the map.

No. 4 exclaimed, "Ha ha! This circle is pretty good! Let's ambush people from this building ba. Maybe if we just keep lying here, we can eat chicken? I'll close all the doors... Hey! Where are you going, No. 2?"

"Pochinki." Yu Yan descended from the right side and didn't even turn his head to look back.

No. 4 couldn't understand. He had to jump to damn Zharki, and when they just managed to get a good circle, he had to go to Pochinki??

At this point in time, the battles in Pochinki should've finished. The surviving team must hold all the spoils. He... was only taking an AKM and S12k to join that party ah?

"Don't go, it must've already been completely emptied by other people!"

"I know."

"You know and you're still going?! When you get there, if there are still people in the city, aren't you just going there to die then?"

[This No. 4 is so annoying. If you like to play, then play, if you don't want to play, then scram.]

[No. 4 shut up for me!!]

Yu Yan also thought that No. 4 was a little irksome. "Lu Xiuhe, coming?"

Lu Xiuhe responded, "Hey, daddy, I'm on my way."

Yu Yan subconsciously glanced at the map and found that 1 had actually followed behind Lu Xiuhe.

He said, "1... No. 1, you just wait for me in the house."