01

LEE Y/N

I'm Lee Y/N, I'm a 20 years old woman who only wanted peace in this world full of fantasy. argH.

When I was Six Years Old. My mom and stepfather died in a car crash, I was the only one who survived.

The worst thing is, my 7-months old sister was there too. After knowing that the driver was drunk. I was so angry, the fact that All the Agencies rejected our report. All of them are retard.

I sighed, I claimed the seat at the bench. I heard an incoming call, I look at my phone. sOmi-unNie.

"Yeoboseyo?" I started, "Level One, Near the internet cafe." I hummed, "Yah! Somi you shit-  his one of the wanted goblin! He's so strong! Argh-" I rolled my eyes, why do he keep whining. "Wait! I'm finding my mask-  Where are you, oppa?" Why do they keep on shouting at the earpiece.

I putted my mask on, it's a black mask with a JKL design. Samchon designed it. sO kEwl.

Not long enough, I saw the target having a fistfight with JongSuk-Samchon. He got punched in the face, and now it's bleeding. He never learn how to block, aigoo. We've already teached him so many times, when it comes to fighting.

 We've already teached him so many times, when it comes to fighting

He's now choking my uncle, lol. Okay, enough watching. I kicked the guy's shoulder that caused him to stumble down. "Gwenchanha, Samchon?" I asked, worriedly. "You punk, you're just watching me earlier getting beaten up." He said while coughing.

"Mian-" I got cutted off when the guy was about to launch at me. I kicked his stomach. My feet hurts, hElpp.

He's transforming, His skin color is turning green. His ears are now pointing, teeth and nails are sharp. He looks ugly. Ew.

I sighed, "I'm here behind him, shh. I'll launch in 3,2, 1-" Somi-unnie whispered in the earpiece, She's using her invisibility quirk. I saw the Goblin got dragged down, I immediately covered his face with the comforter I saw hanging.