03

LEE Y/N

I'm now getting ready for the meetup. I'm wearing Oversized Striped T-Shirt, tucked into my denim jeans And an Eyeglasses.

After a few minutes of complimenting and looking at the mirror. I decided to leave. 

I took out my car keys and hop on. 

~

I'm now here, walking and finding the three girls who agreed to meetup. Based on the pic, Samchon's Friend gave me. Three Girls from Japan. He said that they are famous. So it's easy for me to act like a fan. 

Not long enough, I found them sitting at the 6 person, round table. I approached them shyly, until the Girl who look like a Penguin noticed me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Myungsook Imnida." I said, smiling fakely. 

~

MYOUI MINA

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Myungsook Imnida." I look up to the girl who introduced. haha, beautifurr. Even though she have glasses. No one can deny how ethereal her beauty is. 

She's smiling showing a glimpse of her dimples. But I notice something. Her smile didn't reach her eyes. 

Sana-unnie stood up and welcomed her with a handshake and a wink. But the girl just look at her hands blankly-

Confusion is written on her face while looking back and forth to the hand and Sana-chan. The next thing she did made me wanna crack. She just tap Sana-chan's hand, and tilt her head to her. (A/N: Tangina, bobo. Parang ako lang. First time socializing be like)

CuteEe UwU

Sana-Chan took her hands and did the handshake. We heard her mutter "Ah, that's how you do it.." . She did the same thing to me and Momo-chan.

"I'm a fan, I watched your interview. Can I get an autograph later?" She said, with a fake smile.

"Nae" The three of us said in sync, making her flinch. We looked at each other. (A/N : 👀..)

Enough with the introductions and stuffs. I took my phone out, and showed her the pic of the man who's last seen before the incident. 

"Do you know who is he? " I asked 

"An elite fox." She said. 

"A fox?" Momo-chan said

"Nae, my appa said once he saw the crime scene. He's 100% sure that's a fox." She explained. 

"How can we make sure that you're not lying to us?"