04

LEE Y/N

We've now arrived at the place. But all we saw was the kids, with Somi-unnie panicking.

"Unnie!" I shouted. Somi-unnie looked at me with anxious face. I head to them, but the smell of blood made me stop. I continued to walk to her, when I saw a kid holding onto her, with blood stains on his chest and arm. I'm sure Somi-unnie treated him. But the pain is still there. 

I was deep in thoughts because of anger, until a girl hold the hem of my coat and said "Unnie, please help our teacher" while crying. I felt rage inside me when I saw the kids crying, and the boy in pain.

"Where. Is. That. Fox." DongWook-Samchon said while gritting his teeth.

"Over there at the tunnel. All of them are there, with the beautiful ladies helping us." She pointed at.

Beautiful Ladies?-

My thought were cutted of when DongWook-Samchon said something.

"We need to use some powers in these"

"Our target is the orange fox, he's the leader of it." I hummed, "Here, wear this." I handed him a black mask.

We started walking to the tunnel.

~

LEE JONGSUK

Here we are getting bloody fight with the foxes. They're stronger that I thought. I assume that they knew that a bunch of kids will take this route, that's why the leader brought many members.

I saw the girl named Dahyun swaying her hands in the air, and Her enemy disappeared. What more shocking is that Shining light teleported the Two Foxes, Infront of me. Wtf-

She looks shocked, and gave me a peace sign. One of the fox Hit me in the stomach that caused me to back away. fuckin-

The foxes are getting stronger and stronger when...

~

KIM DAHYUN 

This two Foxes keeps on pestering me. Our target is the Orange Elite Fox, Mina-unnie said. So I used my powers and tried to throw them out the tunnel, when I felt a presence that caused me a distraction.

I accidentally teleported it to the guy who's helping us. He looked at me with wide eyes before fighting. I did a peace sign. Hehe, peace. Sorna sir.

The foxes are getting stronger and stronger. I saw Chaengie getting hovered by 3 fox, so I helped her. These foxes are different, their stronger than those cave goblins we fought.

All of us stopped when one of the foxed growled at the entrance of the tunnel where we entered. We saw Two Person having an epic entrance.