o n e

"I dare you to have a threesome with some random couple." He said with a grin before taking a drag from his cigarette.

It all started out as a fucking game of Truth or Dare that scaled pretty quickly and I sure wasn't going to let him win. For some reason, I knew he knew that. I could see it all over his face; he wasn't that surprised at all when I accepted. And actually, I was the one filled with surprise when he motioned to the couple of my choosing (a brunette with legs for days and a perfect ass, and a guy covered in tattoos who looked like he was a part of some pop-punk band) that he wanted to watch.

"Gotta make sure you won't cheat." Of course, I would've believed him if I didn't already know that Roman Godfrey was a total perv. But we wouldn't be friends, after all, if I cared the least about that.

We made our way to some cheap ass motel and after a nice make-out session, our clothes were off. That's when things started to finally get interesting. Roman was sitting near the bed on a couch that seemed way too small for his long figure. He was right in front of us, but it wasn't that hard to forget he was there when I got lost in the action. It had been almost three months since the last time a hand that wasn't my own gave me some pleasure so, yeah... not that hard at all.

She was nipping at the bare skin of my back and letting her hands travel all over me, while I worked his huge length in and out of my mouth, trying to get as much as I could, until I felt him twitching. He pulled me up to press his lips against my neck and then he went for her. She was flat on her back now and before he started to fuck her, she motion for me to sit on her face. This was definitely not the first time she did something like this. This girl knew exactly what she was doing and it was so good, I was barely able to hold onto the headboard.

After riding her mouth and getting that amazing first orgasm, I got off of her and made my way to kiss him hard while he kept on blasting his hips in and out until she couldn't take it anymore. Then, his attention was on me. He started to kiss my neck again, making his way to my breasts, taking his damn time on them. Even longer than I would've liked. I started to get bored, so I turned around and got in all fours, only then he started fucking me from behind.

Now, how does a guy blessed with that size not know how to use it?

He was doing an OK job, but it just wasn't working for me. I tried to keep my mind from thinking about it that much, so my eyes started wandering around. It was until that very moment when I caught a glimpse of what Roman was doing from that couch. He was touching himself. Both of his hands working his dick. Pumping up and down vigorously. Suddenly, all I could see was him biting on his lip while staring right back at me. That fucking hypnotizing stare making me unravel by the second. I reached down to play with my now burning clit. My moans became louder as our rhythms started to get more vicious. Wide bewildered eyes looking at him filled with desire. I was so close to release, that all it took was for Roman to let out an involuntary deep growl while he came, to send me straight to oblivion.

I took a moment to recover and then started to get dressed. I wasn't interested in staying much longer. I saw Roman compose himself and get up from the couch.

"We should definitely do this again, don't you think?" the guy said while heading towards the bathroom to take a piss, not bothering to cover his nudity at all.

I looked over to Roman in amusement, his face was unexplainable. He looked more annoyed than usual.

"Just do your eye thingy and give me a ride home, would you?" I told him, trying to fix my hair a little.

The guy came back to bed to where the brunette was smoking a cigarette, and Roman took a step forward to them.

"You don't know who we are." He made them look right into his eyes. "You've never seen any of us and this never happened, alright?"