t w o

Roman brought my hand to his mouth and slowly started to lick the blood on my fingers as he stared at me. I felt my pulse getting faster and those particular tickles growing down in my core. He sucked on my fingers until they were perfectly clean and all I could do was stand there frozen. Amazed.

Shee-it...

Only a few moments later I felt his touch traveling from my arm to the back of my neck, then taking a hold of my hair. Not tight enough to hurt me, but it still wasn't gentle. Roman pulled me in for a kiss and made me sit on his lap. Our tongues battling with such hunger I didn't even know I could feel this way. I hesitated for a bit, playing with the end of his white sleeveless t-shirt, but then finally had the courage to pull it up and get it out of the way. He immediately did the same with my dress, then took a second to look at my body. I swear his eyes turned a few shades darker than their usual crystal green.

He began attacking my neck in a way that no gentlemen would ever do. His lips went down my collarbone, making a path of delicious wet kisses to my breasts, before he unclasped my bra and tossed it onto the floor so he could start nibble around them. I let out a muffled yelp when he grabbed me tightly by the hair again, pulling me up to my feet.

"You didn't tell me what you expected." He said, with a raspy voice staring down at me.

How does he look even taller right now?

"I expected for him to take charge," I said temptingly while looking at his lips. Those perfect meaty pink lips.

"Oh, yeah? You like that, hmm? A man that takes charge?" He wrapped me closer to his body and I felt how hard he was.

"Yes."

"Alright, then you're going to love this." He let go of my hair and unzipped his slacks. He pushed them down a bit along with his boxers, just enough to get his dick out. "Get on your knees and put it in your mouth." It didn't even take a second for me to do as he said. I wanted this. I wanted him. All of him. I ran my tongue forward tasting the saltiness on the tip of the head of his swollen dick, then I licked his entire length painfully slow and heard him growl. "Stop being a fucking tease!" He said before pulling my head closer to his crotch, making me take him inside my mouth once and for all. I wrapped a hand around his shaft and began working him. 

He was so hard. My lips got tighter enough around him going back and forth. I felt his grip on my hair again as he started to thrust against my face so I could suck even deeper. Almost felt him in the back of my throat, making me gag a little. 

"Fuck, that's right. Take it all inside that pretty little whore mouth of yours." I sped up the pace taking him even deeper, savoring his cock as if it were the most succulent chocolate bar there was on the face of the earth. Enjoying every damn second of it, almost the same as I knew he was too. Shit, the sounds that were coming out of him... He had me soaking wet and he hadn't even really touched me yet. "There's something I'd like to know." I barely even heard him until he pulled me from the floor, quickly fixing his clothes.

He then positioned himself behind me. The warmth of his chest against my back and his huge hands clinging to both of my arms. "Why were you looking at me the whole time while that guy was fucking you?" he asked right in my ear and I froze yet again.

"No, I wasn't." I lied, trying to hide the shame of it.

"I don't like lies." Roman hissed before slapping his palm flat and hard on my thigh, making me whine and want him even more. "Tell me." He ordered.

"Roman, I really wasn't looking at you." I lied once more, waiting anxiously for what was coming next.

"Bullshit!" He did it again, and it felt amazing.