chapter 5.

OMG YALL THIS STORY HAS OVER 100 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! PLZ PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! AND IF YOU WANT IT TO CONTINUE! ALSO MY GRANDPA GOT REALLY REALLY SICK LAST NIGHT AND ALMOST DIED SO IF YALL COULD KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! ANYWAYS HAPPY LATE GROUNDHOGS DAY AND IT WAS TAYLOR CANIFFS BDAY!! WOVE YOU<3

Jesse's POV

i had never actually been in a relationship but i have had my heart broken. i didnt expect it but of course it did happen. me and jack had a moment, but i was stupid enough to think that it was real because next thing you know it was gone. just like that.

 i was running away from his house but now i am walking on a sidewalk by myself on my way to my house.it took about 10 minuets and during htose 10 minuets i was reminding myself of how stupid i ws to fall for one of jacks traps. once i got home i opened the door and suddenly an aroma of spegetti rushed toward. me this gave a sort of reilef that i still a had a family that cared for me. my mom was cooking meatballs on the stove and i sat on the kitchen bar. 

        "hey honey, how was your day?" my mom said in a sweet voice. 

        "awful, but im home now and thats all that matters." i said taking down my fallen ponytail and putting it back up again. she looked at me confused but then all of a sound the granite started vibrating. it was my moms phone. 

        "um jesse? youre calling me." she said. 

        "what? no im not. my phones right her-" i said reaching into my back pocket but then realizing that it wasnt there. i gave my mom a confused look. she returned the look and answered the call and put it on speaker.

        "hello?" she answered. 

        "hi um is this jess-" the person started but then my mom cut them off. 

        " this is jesse mother, who is this?" she asked concerned.

        "oh im sorry ma'am this is jack gilinsky." he said. my mom looked at me confused and my eyes widened. i immediatly grabbed the phone turned speaker off and ran upstairs. i got to my room and slammed my door. 

        "jack what do you want and why do you have my phone?" i asked annoyed.

        "you left all of your stuff at my house and i wanted to say that we need to talk and im really sorry." he said. shit, i left everything

        "ugh, i dont have time for this." i sighed. "look, ill have someone come by later but i cant deal with this right now. i think its best if we just stay away from eachother." i said slowly trying to contain my tears.

        "jesse please." he said. 

        "bye jack"  i said and hung up. i took a big breath and rubbed the stinging corners of my eyes. i remembered i had my moms phone so when i felt emotionally stable i got up and opened my door to walk downstairs but my mom was standing right there. 

        " jess are you alright?" my mom looked me in the eyes with compassion. i shook my head and crashed my head into her shoulders and just cried. 

after i felt better, my dad came home and slammed his things on the kitchen island.

        " you okay dad?" i asked. 

        "yes jesse in fine im just tired." he said harshly. we ate dinner in silence. after dinner my dad turned on the tv and started to watch some show while me and my mom put up the dishes. *knock knock* 

        "Jesse! Get the door!!" he yelled frustrated. i sighed and walked toward the door and when i opened it it was none other than jack fucking gilinsky.