chapter 6.

jacks POV

Jesse opened the door and once she saw me she sighed. 

        "what the hell are you doing here?" she said bitterly. 

        "wow, nice to see you too." i said sarcastically and smirking.

       "jack i don't have time for this" she groaned

       "i came to give you your things" i told her pointing to my car.

       "ugh, i told you that id get them later but now that you're here i might as well get them." she said looking at the ground. she followed me to the curb where my car was parked i opened the door and all of her stuff was in the passenger seat.

        "look Jesse I'm really sorry" i said pulling her shoulders back i said smirking. she turned on her heel annoyed.

       "it wouldn't have hurt so much if you'd told me!  for once i actually thought that you were different but you're the same as always and that all you'll ever be..." she said at the verge of crying. this time her words kind of hurt me. it felt as it wasn't much of a joke anymore. i think i really hurt her. 

        "just give me a second chance" i told her.

        "I'm not ready to give you another chance, just stay away from me." she said gathering her stuff and turning towards her front door. 

        "just say the words and I'm gone" i said seriously. she looked at me with hurting in her eyes. 

        "I'm sorry jack" she said and then ran inside.

        "me too" i whispered to myself and then got in my car and left. 

*next day*

i woke up and put on khaki shorts and a y&r tshrit with black vans.i arrived at school and told myself just to not even think about Jesse today.

she didn't want you and doesn't deserve you.

so that's what i did. i just hung around my regular friends and made out with different girls.

hah Jesse was getting to me. why did i think to hang out with her anyways? i just laughed to myself. I'm still the same bad boy that I've always been and I'm not gonna let her change that. 

i went to my first class which was science.

fuck, Jesse's in this class. oh what does that matter you wont talk to her anyways.

i walked i just as the bell rang.

        "Mr. gilinsky, you barely made it. the bell ringer is for a grade and since you missed it you'll either have to take a zero or copy notes from your partner." Mr. baker told me crossing his arms. 

shit i was already failing this class. i needed the notes.

i sighed.

        "can i use your notes?" i asked Jesse as i rolled my eyes.

i hadn't looked at her yet because i was avoiding contact with so once i turned around to hear her answer my jaw slightly dropped. she had her long chocolate hair straightened perfectly and she was wearing a cream crop top with light blue skin tight jeans and white high top converse.(outfit  http://www.polyvore.com/jesse_outfit_when_jack_is/set?id=148850354) she looked at me for a few seconds and then she stopped staring at me. 

        "oh! um.. sure." she said awkwardly pulling our her notebook and handing it to me. 
        "uh thanks" i said nervously. i didn't realize how beautiful she was.

was i falling for her? no i cant. she hates me.

i finished the notes and handed them back to her. a couple minuets later, Mr. baker started coughing uncontrollably and had to leave the room for a good 10 minuets. while everybody else was talking to their lab partner me and Jesse were both nervously looking at our shoes. finally an older woman came in the classroom.

        " hi class, I'm Mrs. McCormick. Mr.baker had to leave because he was sick. now, i don't have any lesson plans so i guess you can discuss your science project with your partner and work on that until class is over." she told everyone. 

        "okay so um i guess we should get started." Jesse said quietly. 

        "yeah i guess" i said back. we worked on our research for our project and by the end of class we were talking normally but still kept our distances.

it felt like i was talking to a brick wall and i wanted it to stop but there was nothing i could do about it. i need to get over it.

the bell rang and for me it was study hall. alexa was in that period and so we were talking but i was annoyed with her. she was the one who caused this whole thing. but then i thought about it.

 maybe if i made Jesse jealous she would want me more. ill just use alexa and then Jesse will want me. perfect, i'm a genius.

next was     lunch.

dang this chapter was really spaced out lol