chapter 1.

hello humans;) this is my 1st wattpad story EVER... leave comments about the story. whether you like it or you dislike it or if you just want to leave suggestions=) i'll try to make it as relateable as possible luff you guys ~char

[Jesses POV}

there is literally 24 hours till freakin school starts, and I'm basically about to slit my throat. i pulled my self out of bed and brushed threw my long, brown tangled hair. my best friend, Audrey and i were going to the pool today with our boyfriends. my boyfriend was named colton and hers was drew. they were both hot, but unbelievably stupid. (just like almost every boy at our school) i went into my trashed closet (which i kept meaning to clean out but you know im just too lazy) and pulled out my black bikini bottoms and my purple bandeau. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146470234 ) i picked this because somehow it made me look tanner.anyway i grabbed my phone and slipped on some flip flops and texted Audrey if she could come pick me up. we were meeting the guys there and a few minutes later, i got in the car and we drove to the pool. once we got to the pool i saw colton and i ran up to him and jumped in his arms. i kissed his lips lightly."i missed you" i told him. "i missed you too" he said setting me down. we talked for a few minuets and then got bored. the water was freezing but i was so hot. i went to the stairs of the pool and dipped my toe in the clear water, i winced and then out of nowhere, coltons large hands grabbed my waist and he threw me in. "AHH! COLTON! WHAT THE HELL!" i yelled. he started laughing and ran out of the pool. he still hadn't gotten wet yet so once he came near the edge of the pool, i pushed him in. of course he was quicker than me so he grabbed me with him and pulled me under. after another hour of messing around with them, we left. 

|        |        |        |        |        |        |        |        |        |        |        |

*beep beep beep beep* it was my alarm. i moaned and finally got up. i did my basic school routine which was straighten hair, apply makeup and spend a good 30 minutes trying to pick an outfit that actually looked the slightest bit cute. (half of the time it didn't work)  but today i wanted to look pretty descent because it was the first day of school. i chose my high waist skinny jeans with a red sweater crop top and my white converse (  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146655619 ) i went downstairs, grabbed my bag and poured myself a bowl of cereal and after i ate, i left with a quick goodbye to my mom and left. i drove myself to school in my black jeep.when i got there, i put my stuff in my locker and got out my schedule. i had science first period. i headed to Mr.bakers room and took a seat in a empty lab table. i was one of the first people in the room so while i was waiting for everybody to get here i just scrolled down my insta feed. once everybody entered the room Mr. baker told everyone to stand up so he could assign us our seating chart. i just realized i had no friends in this class. i sighed, new year already off to a bad start. "Jesse" he called and i walked to the desk where he pointed. i kind of zoned off but then snapped back when a tall dark haired boy sat  in the seat next to me. "everybody please introduce yourself to your new lab partner" he told us.i turned to face him and realized it was jack."oh no. i sighed as i looked at him. "what?" he smirked."don't wanna be my lab partner?" right in front of me was jack gilinsky....