chapter 4.

Jesses POV

        ugh so im going home with jack and i dont know what i was thinking when i got in the car but i regret everything. tbh im scared. for all i know is that jack could be taking me to a graveyard and killing me. jack saw me tense up in the car.

"hey, you good? i swear if you throw up in this car my parents will kill me." jack said.

"yeah im fine." i giggled. we pulled up to a ginormous house and i gasped.

"this is your house?" i asked.

"yep" he said unlocking the door. we headed up the stairs to his bedroom, my feet clicking against the shiny hardwood floor. we entered his room which was also huge and surprisingly clean. i just realized that i was still in my sweaty cheer clothes.

"hey, do you mind if i go change into some different clothes?" i asked him and he told me that the bathroom was down the hallway. i went to the bathroom and opened my backpack and pulled out of black leggings and a  huge school tshirt. once i got done changing i headed back to jack room and opened the door. jack was standing there in grey sweats and in the motion of putting on a tshirt. i saw his defined abs and tried not to stare.

"sorry,i didnt know you were changing." i said and he laughed and then plopped on his bed and grabbed his laptop.

"so, watcha wanta do?" i asked sitting on his bed also.

"you" he smirked.

"jack, i was talking about the science project" i sighed trying to hide my laugh.

"oh yeah that" he rolled his eyes and smiled. "how about we do that egg drop thing" he suggested.

"okay, sounds good." i said and we gathered the eggs, and some different things to put the eggs in. our first try was dropping the egg in a paperbowl off of the balcony onto the floor. 

"Okay Jesse go down to the bottom and record what it does when i drop it." he told me and i ran down the stairs to the bottom and looked up at him and nodded that i was ready. he put the egg in the paper-bowl and started his countdown "3...2...1!" he yelled and dropped the bowl. all of a sudden the egg fell out of the bowl and splatted right on my head.  my mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"JACK!" i yelled and he started dying laughing. i ran up the stairs and and tackled him bursting in laughter. he ran into his room and grabbed a pillow from his bed to use as protection. i followed after him and grabbed a pillow also and started whacking him. we had a miniature pillow fight and finally we both dropped to the floor out of breath and nonstop laughing. i had an egg yolk covering my hair and face. as we kept laughing i noticed that i was laying on jacks chest on the floor. "sorry" i said sitting up still laughing. he chuckled. "lets go clean off your hair" he said and we went to the bathroom. he grabbed a towel and ran it under some warm water and began rubbing my hair. "you know jack, youre not half as bad as i thought youd be." i said looking at him in the mirror.

"yeah, youre not half as boring as id thought youd be." i hit his arm and stuck out my tounge. he laughed. 

 |        |        |        |        

after we finished cleaning my hair we did another egg drop, but this time we used a peanut butter jar so it wouldnt fall out. i got to the bottom of the stairs and stood out of the way. i smiled at jack.

"you ready?" he smiled back and i nodded. "3...2-" jack said but got interrupted by knock at the door.

"ill get it" i offered. jack was still standing on the balcony. i opened the door and there was a blonde with makeup plastered on her face wearing a tight red crop top and a leather skirt.

"hey ja" she said in a slutty voice but then saw that it wasnt jack. i turned to look at jack. his eyes grew big.

"alexa... i didnt know you were coming..." he said.

"really.... and i thought you changed! but no you had to go and get you a little sex toy!" i screamed at him and ran out of the door.

"wait jess-" he started but i slammed the door and ran home.