I'm Not The One

'You and me we made a vows, for better or for worse.'

Happy thoughts, happy souls.
You are mine, I am yours.
Promises we want to fulfill,
Vows that' s from our will.

"I do."
"I do."

As the two of them gave their vows, telling with utmost sincerity how they love each other. They can't help, but to feel every ocean waves lingering through their bodies. Ocean waves of happiness and love.

As his Olive-Uniform orbs met those Gingerbread-Pecan orbs, he can't help but to fall inlove all over again to the brunette.

"I love you so much, Tōru." he said smiling.
"I love you more, my stubborn stalker." Tōru said giggling, then hugs him.

As he felt the contentment between the warm hugs he is giving, he hopes that it will always be like this.

"I promise to be here for you always, holding your hands, telling I love you everyday, and being with you always. Don't leave me okay? I will not be able to cope up." Wakatoshi mutters while they are dancing infront of everyone. As he said those words, Tōru chuckles lightly and looks at him intently saying,

"For better or for worse, I will choose you always. I am afterall, Ushijima Tōru now. Your lawful husband, your Mi amor, your one and only." which made him smile, he is indeed lucky to have him.

'For better or for worse.'

But, that's what they thought. Promises are meant to be broken afterall.

' I can't believe you let me down, but the proof is in the way it hurts.'

I didn' t see this coming,
Is this now an ending?
I am now hurting,
Please stop, I am breaking.

Three years of a happy marriage, Wakatoshi is still inlove with the same man. But does he feel the same way? Is the feeling still mutual.

As the man get his self ready for work, he never forgets to prepare his beloved's breakfast in bed and lunch.

'I will make something that he will love.' he thought, smiling.

As soon as he finish cooking, the brunette went out from their room in a formal attire; about to head off early.

'Still early? His schedule is Ten o'clock on weekdays.'

"Mi amor? Aren't you going to eat breakfast first? I cooked waffles." he asked, but the latter just shook his head and puts his shoes on.

"I can't, I have to run some errands first." Tōru said coldly.

"O-okay. At least, bring the lunch I prepared for you?" he mutters lowly while handling the bento box he prepared for the man.

"Fine." Oikawa gets it carelessly, making Ushijima disappointed. He prepares it with love, yet unappreciated.

As the brunette was about to get out, he called him one again.

"Mi amor."
"What again? Can't you see, I need to do something." the other annoyingly said, making the other's heart shatter into pieces.

He just lean closer and hugs the other, and give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you, take care on your way Mi amor." He utter, smiling. But, the latter just left.

'Heart Shattering'

As he sat down infront of the table, memories of them keeps flashing. Happy memories,

'Love, I want waffles!'