alpha & omega- scars (48)

•Disturbing description of branding, tattoos and cutting as torture to another being.••Scars result of extreme years of torture•

The Class 1-A teacher finished with training on the roof. He was feeling dizzy which was quite unusual for him considering his patrols and hanging upside down.

"Shouta! Wait up man!' Hizashi yelled.

His friend caught up to him. "Going to our secret pool party right? You know Midnight, All Might, you and Leighna."

"It depends on how Leighna is doing. She was sleeping while there was training on the roof." Aizawa replied.

"You look kinda more tired than usual, even for you."

"I'm fine, I'll take a nap at lunch time. It because I needed to help Leighna." Shouta yawned.

The exhausted male teacher walked to his room and saw Leighna was sound asleep. Her face had a contest look on it. He went and locked the classroom door then unzipped his sleeping bag. He could just squeeze in they were both thin enough. Shouta could zip it up totally but his arm around the girl was good enough. It nice and warm, he soon was asleep with her.

"Funris wake up, class starts in five minutes.". Leighna said, gently shaking his shoulders.

"Aah, was having such a good dream too."

"And what were dreaming about Should Funris?" Leighna snickered.

He frowned, "You...it seemed so real."

Shouta let a small groan out. Fuck! He needed to wash up as he was all sticky somewhere. The UA teacher got up, unlocked the door and headed to men's locker room. He couldn't quite shake the blush at feeling a bit like a teenager all over again. 'Fuck that dream seemed so real his body even thought so.'

Aizawa returned to his room to find Leighna taking roll. He began teaching the lesson from a heroics textbook. As he was explaining legalities of why one needed a pro hero licences, the class stopped listening to him and watched Leighna.

The girl was sliding her finger down the pages of the book then flipping the pages. She mumbled as she went.

"Miss Leighna what are you doing?". Aizawa asked slightly annoyed.

"Reading the textbook. Why?"

"You're distracting the class. You can't possibly read that fast.'Aizawa groused.

"I can, ask me a question from page 1 to 257." she said.

"Okay, explain the need to be part of an agency."

"Well on page 87, paragraph five it states agencies help keep heroes legal, receive funding and all proper paperwork in order. It is a base of operations for law enforcement to touch base with."

"The rep of the agency can sometimes assist in smoothing out discrepancies or disagreements on events"

Izuku raised his hand, "Yes?" Aizawa dryly asked.

'Mr. Aizawa, she is absolutely correct on the topic material for the page and paragraph start."

"Huh, that explains how you can papers so fast."

"Excellent Miss Leighna. I think there is a meeting you are to attend at five today.". Shouta gave her a look.

"Of course.. still the same location?"

"Midnight will meet you there at 4:30."

"Understood Fur...Mr. Aizawa."

Leighna had almost let slip his alpha wolf title. That could have been bad. She walked to her room, grabbed a spaghetti strap summer dress and towels. The young woman was at the UA pool at 3:30 pm. The attending teachers made sure the BBQ wouldn't get interrupted. Midnight let Leighna in and then locked the gate again.