bratty cat-aloof (63)

Eraser And Sasha reach the apartment of her friend, Airi. Her Japanese friend rushes out the door and hugs BC. "Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you!"

BC points over her shoulder at Shouta. "Some Alphas became interested and fortunately the pro hero Eraserhead was in the neighborhood."

"OH! I told you he is one of the best! He does it for the people, not like some for a lifestyle," Airi comments with a high pitch to her voice.

"Mr. Aizawa, this my friend Airi," BC says dryly. "Airi, the U.A. high school teacher of Class 1-A."

"Wow, Eraserhead, she must like you. She never introduces anyone. She doesn't even introduce herself half the time..."

"Hmm, you can be polite? Hope yet for you Omega," Aizawa now says dryly too. "She needs to pick up her stuff due to the incident. Miss Reynolds is to stay in my custody until she goes to her job on the Iriomote Islands."

"Come in Mr. Aizawa."Airi smiles. "And you hurry up! Don't keep him waiting!"

Yes momma..."Sasha says with sarcasm. Suddenly She is punished by her body. All the 'rough housing' in the alley catches up.  The bobcat girl was injured six months ago while traveling to study a pack of wolves. BC flinches and grabs her right side.

"What's wrong BC?" Colette asks with genuine concern. Sasha is rude and crude but Colette thought her friend was dead six months ago. It took a week for her father to contact her friends after they found out about her incident.

BC shakes her head, "Nothing. Some scar tissue got broken up due to  someone being a clutz with those dumb Alphas. It's still finishing healing on the inside."

"BC show us." All five friends order her.

"It's nothing really..."she grumbles. Sasha takes her belt off and lifts the shirt dress to reveal a nasty scar. It's a long and large oval shaped It has knife impalement scars. It is around her front right side and around to her back partially.  It is as if a mechanical shark got a hold of her.  Shouta knows she is lucky to be alive.

"Oh Gods! What did that to you?" Colette gasps.

"Falling in a bear trap is what gives a scar like this."

Sasha rubs the back of her head. Now comes the million questions and an Alpha hero who thinks she can't take care of herself as she's a bratty Omega.

As ever Shouta Aizawa is stone faced. Though for a second his eyebrows raise up. That's not the only thing on the rise either. He notes that she wears a type of sport short with a tie belt. He quietly hums, not a bad idea. The time it would take to get her out of them could be just enough for Sasha to escape or punch the Alpha in the head or crush his balls or.....the gruesome list began to scroll in his mind. He shook his head to stop that thought sequence.

Shouta wants to know the whole story about the bear trap. BC would be telling him it too. She may have convinced her friends but not him. Miss rude Omega was Not going to Iriomote islands if he has his say.

There were small groups of people that lived on the islands about population of 1300. An attractive Omega like her would be grabbed and abused. There were laws but as far as  protecting her, he didn't think so. She had martial skills but not against half a dozen strong men eeking a living out, with possible quirks.

The bamboo used idea quite amusing now that Eraser thinks back on it. It was a crude version of the Drunken Master Kung Fu style but she is good at it. He wonders what other ordinary household items can become deadly weapons.

Wait...household items in my house?

Sasha, Queen Sheba of the wild and Drunken Master of Kung Fu. Hmm, chase or set free?