best yule present (61)

Late the next morning, Shouta woke a little stiff from all of the extracurricular activities. He ran his fingers through his ebony hair and walked to the small kitchen. It felt like his home and he woke here every day, kinda deal. Shouta watched Tova getting food ready to cook and that seemed like that's how it should be. This was all quite strange but settling all the same.

Tova had coffee going for him while she had some vanilla tea and honey. Aizawa picked her cup of tea up and took a drink. Her and honey, maybe she was a queen bee in another lifetime?

"Sorry not a very traditional Japanese breakfast. How do you like your steak? And eggs?"

"Medium, scrambled and a side order of you, wild creature." He put his arms around her waist and nipped her neck.

"Sure...bet you say that to all the women you tie up," Tova said smiling. Shouta gave her a nip on the neck.

"Ow! You brute! There isn't one spot not marked by you!"

"Actually I have never..." he said, "remember you said about having dinner at your place? Could you make it Christmas Eve?"

"Sure Shouta, you get what you want to eat and I will make it for you. Say six and maybe stay the night? Unless you don't want to..."

"Mmm...I was hoping to drop in the day before with the groceries and stay until the day after Christmas. Unless of course you think I might be coming on a bit too strong."

Shouta's comment was cut short. His phone was ringing. He groaned loudly. "Morning Hizashi... what's wrong now?"

Aizawa was holding Tova by one arm. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a wicked smile cross Tova's face. She opened her mouth to say something. Shouta quickly moved and put his hand over her mouth. He shook his head 'no'. She smiled and rubbed against him instead.

Ten minutes later and getting annoyed by being teased while on the phone, his hero friend Present Mic asks him a question. "Hey man, it still stands for Christmas Eve dinner. You 're always invited to my family's."

"I'm good. I have plans already. Thanks though..." Aizawa replied.

"Oh! That's cool man! Merry Christmas Shouta." Hizashi commented loudly.

"Merry Christmas to you Hizashi."

"Shouta Aizawa! Skipping out on your best friend at Christmas!" Tova playfully scolded him.

"He's annoying, can't cook and isn't beautiful like you. So yeah I'm skipping. Got a problem with that?" he mock grumbled.

"I hate to tell you this but you're sick and don't look good." Tova tried to look serious and concerned.

"What? I'm more tired than usual, wonder why?"

"I've seen cases before but not this bad..." she tried to be serious.

"What?"

"Pussy whipped right off the bat and looking for more...or is it the most dreaded disease of all? Lalling in Fove?"

Huh, would that be a problem?" Shouta asked.

"Don't know, won't know, if we don't try. By the way your hero outfit is drying." she replied.

"So about that fraternizing..." he smirked and ground his hips into her.