Chocolate Bunny (25)

• straight up: food & dining table
• DON'T eat in bed (or get caught)

"Michelle...kitten I need your help in the kitchen," the voice of a very fatigued Aizawa Shouta, can be heard.

"Sho! There's leftovers in the fridge!" Michelle replies loudly from the shared bedroom.

I want to cook something together..."

"Fine..." mutters his girlfriend. "At midnight he wants to make dinner..."

Michelle sits up from the bed as she had been listening to music on her phone and reading some decent fanfiction about none other than her boyfriend, Eraserhead. The young woman rolls on her left hip and stands up then groans loudly.

"What happened baby girl?"

"Stubbed my toe... didn't hurt it bad. Be out in a few..." she lies.

The chocolate caramel w&ws...a couple have escaped the resealable bag and she was laying on them long enough, they melted. The melted candy is stuck to her skin and the sheets. Shouta has several rules but the first one, with absolutely no exceptions:

1) Not one single...itsy...bitsy... crumb of food... in Daddy's bed!

"Shit!" Michelle curses and runs to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean the chocolate "mess" from his favorite sheets.

"He's going to punish me so bad...I'm not in the mood for edging tonight," she whispers out loud.

Shouta's girlfriend tosses the washcloth in the clothes hamper. Maybe he won't notice tonight? Michelle figures she will wash the chocolate off her hip when he's not looking. She can offer to do dishes.

' Got this! This plan will work' she thinks.

Michelle puts on one of his black tank shirts and does a skip walk to Shouta. His left arm is out to place around her waist. The pro hero has his jumpsuit off his top half and tied at the waist.

"How's my kitten tonight? I've missed you..." He ends the sentence with several passionate kisses then his usual gentle pull on Michelle's bottom lip, with his teeth. The underground hero is all about capturing Michelle, whether scarf, arms or teeth in this case. She gasps and he gains entrance to dominate her warm and eager mouth. Michelle has to be pretty angry to ever refuse him...

Shouta turns Michelle's body more towards him. She's pressing up against his chest and can feel a definite bulge present. Michelle gives him a little side to side rubbing of his growing erection. Aizawa moves his hands from her waist to the curve of her ass that connects to her thighs. His large hands give her ass cheeks light slaps, her mouth a wet kiss and finally groping squeeze where the ass meets the inner thigh curves in. Shouta tenses up then suddenly freezes. His hands stop what they were doing.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, why?" Michelle asks with a confused look.

"So what is this?" as he taps a spot located around the curve of her ass and inside part of your thigh. He lets a sigh out. "It feels slick and sticky...have you been eating in bed again?"

Michelle looks up into his eyes like a scared bunny. "I...ah..had some chocolate caramel..."

"w&ws and you spilled them in my bed and then just proved they do melt besides in your mouth..." Shouta tilts his head and stares intensely.

"But it's our bed right...?"

"First rule Kitten and No exceptions..." he dictates. "No Food."

His left hand gives her a slap on her ass cheek. Michelle wasn't expecting it so she does a little lurch forward into his chest. A tiny gasp then a squeak slips out of her mouth.