Chapter 4

(Fred's POV)
It is winter break and I am back home with my family and my soon to be wife. Right now I am busy helping my father, brothers, and friends raise a tent for the wedding. I am so excited and nervous about if she leaves before the wedding or I change my mind and decide to leave her. "Alright." We all say as we walk inside. Dad asks Ginny and Hermione if they need any help which they says no which lets us go and get ready. I get ready and have George help me. "You okay Freddie?" He asks helping me. "Yeah. I'm just nervous. What if she leaves me?" I say fixing my coat. "You will be fine. She will not leave you." George says. "Thanks George." I say smiling. A few minutes go by and we are ready for the wedding. I stand in my room and get ready to head out to the tent but hear George come to my room saying that Luminara needed to talk to me. I go up with George quickly and knock on the door. "Luminara? Its Fred." I say waiting for an answer. "Come in." She says softly. I walk in and see her wrapped in a blanket. "George said you wanted to tell me. Do you want to wait to get married and just call it off?" I ask. "No, I still want this. Fred I'm pregnant." She says. "You are? That's great. Are you happy?" I ask her. "I'm happy Fred I'm just really scared. I know we wanted to wait till you and I were married for a few years but now that has changed. I'm sorry Fred." She says sitting down on the bed.

"Love listen to me. I love you no matter what and the fact that you are pregnant with my kid and you are going to be my wife is the most fantastic gift you could give me. I love you and that's what life is. You have to change with it. Don't worry about my plans changing. I love you and I am happy with you no matter what." I say kneeling in front of her and stroke her cheek softly causing her to look at me and smile small. "I'm okay with this. Lets get married. I'll see you downstairs love. I love you." I say kissing her gently causing her to smile and relax. "Okay." She says as I leave shutting the door and head downstairs. A few minutes later I see Luminara walk over to me and she looks beautiful and I take her hand and pull her close to me and look at her. We get married and have the best night of our lives. Once the wedding was over Luminara and I went to mine and Georges old room and lay down and talk about names for our baby and what our plan is for our future then we fall asleep. 

(Luminara's POV)
I am upstairs in bills old room with molly and get ready. "Molly I don't think I can do this. I'm so nervous. This is so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I wish my parents were here. What if Fred isn't there when I walk down? Or what if something happens to my dress? I don't think this dress fits me." I say rattling on but get stopped by Molly. "Honey relax. I know my son. Fred loves you way to much to leave you. I know you wish your family was here but we are your family and we are here for you. Your dress can be quickly altered. Is there any chance that you could potentially be pregnant?" She asks me altering my dress a bit. "No I don't think so. Fred and I have taken a lot of care to make sure I didn't get pregnant right away. Although my period has been a week late. Oh my god! Fred and I had sex a week ago and we didn't use any protection. I might be pregnant. Molly I might be pregnant." I say panicking. "Luminara calm down. Its okay. Breath honey. Ill be back." She says sitting me down on the bed and leaves the room and goes to get something and then comes back. "Okay honey lets see if your pregnant." She says putting a object along my lower abdomen and wait for the results. A few moments go by and we check the test and it is pink meaning I am pregnant. "I have to tell Fred." I say breaking down. "Shhhh honey its okay." She says holding me gently and calms me down. "Mom, we are ready." I hear George say as he knocks on the closed door. "Alright George. Before we start I need you to get Fred. Luminara has something exciting she needs to tell him." Molly says.  George goes causing Molly to wrap a blanket around me so Fred didn't see my dress. 

After Molly wraps the blanket around me Fred knocks on the door softly. "Luminara? Its Fred." He says waiting for an answer. "Come in." I say softly. He walks in and sees me wrapped in a blanket. "George said you wanted to tell me. Do you want to wait to get married and just call it off?" He asks. "No, I still want this. Fred I'm pregnant." I say. "You are? That's great. Are you happy?" He asks me. "I'm happy Fred I'm just really scared. I know we wanted to wait till you and I were married for a few years but now that has changed. I'm sorry Fred." I say sitting down on the bed the next to me. "Love listen to me. I love you no matter what and the fact that you are pregnant with my kid and you are going to be my wife is the most fantastic gift you could give me. I love you and that's what life is. You have to change with it. Don't worry about my plans changing. I love you and I am happy with you no matter what." He says kneeling in front of me and stroke my cheek softly causing me to look at him and smile small. "I'm okay with this. Lets get married. I'll see you downstairs love. I love you." He says kissing me gently causing me to smile and relax. "Okay." I says as he leaves shutting the door behind him. A few minutes later I walk down the stairs and to the tent meeting up with George and see Fred. I arrive to Fred and we get married then have the best time of our lives. Once the wedding was over Fred and I go to his and Georges old room and lay down and talk about names for our baby and what our plan is for our future then we fall asleep.