Chapter 18

Sorry For The Late Update

School Is A Bitch -.-

Cassie

I Knew Martin Never Wanted To Be Bothered When He's In My Office But When He Came In , He Looked Upset .

10 Minutes Earlier

"And Then Mommy I Saw My Friend Jump On The Jump Rope" Makayla Said

"Really ? That's Cool" I Said And Callie Climbed Next To Us

The Door Swung Open And Martin Came In And His Whole Mood Just Changed As He Closed The Door .

"Martin"

Silence

"Martin !"

Silence

"MARTIN !"

He Looked At Me "I'm Going To Be In My Office Checking On My Sermon For This Sunday"

Present

I Opened The Door And I Saw Martin Just Concentrated On Something , It Wasn't His Sermon At All .

Has Anne Came Back In His Life ?

Shaniqua ?

I Closed The Door And He Looked At Me Before Looking Back Down And I Held his Hand "What's Wrong ?"

"Nothing"

"Martin , We've Been Married Far Too Long , Tell Me What's Wrong With You"

"All I Can Say Is , My Past Is Catching Up With Me Slowly But Surely"

"That's ALL You Can Tell Me ?"

He Nodded And Let Go Of My Hand "Makayla's Calling Your Name" He Said And That's When I Heard A Faint "MOMMY !"

Martin

I Didn't Know That When I Met Back Up With Mack That Everything Was Going To Come Back To Me .

At First , I Thought I Could Just Talk To Him And Drop It .

The Complete Opposite Happened .

He Didn't Ask Me , But I Know He Wants Me To Take Out This "Shaun" Character .

I Hate Going By Marques Because That's The Name That I Feel Was Forced Onto Me , But That's A Story For Another Day ...

If I Was A Member Of The Community , I Know I Wouldn't Want To Say "Pastor Marques"

No...That's Not How It Works .

I Use My Fathers Name Because I Am Trying To Leave My Past In History .

I Never Wanted To Hear About It Again .

My Life Shall Get Intense Like How It Was Before .

People Will Be In Danger .

Especially My Wife And Daughters .

Should I Just Leave ?

Or Handle My Business ?

I Can't Forget I'm A Pastor So I Can Just Pray To God For Forgiveness .

I Want Him To Show Me The Right Path , Because If Marques The Old Me Comes Back .

All Hell Will Break Loose .

And

That's Not A Threat .

That's A Promise I Can Keep .

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON ! QUICK UPDATE

My Updates Will Be On Schedule Again..

VOTE

COMMENT