Chapter 19

Martin

"Pastor" I Heard While I Was In The Church In My Office

I NEEDED Some Peace And Quiet And I Was Gonna Get It.

"It's Open" I Said And I Wish I Never Said It Because It Was...

"Pastor May We Speak?" Deacon Brown Said

I Sighed , I Was Not In The Mood At All .

"Sure" I Said And He Closed The Door And Sat On The Chair Inside The Room .

"See Pastor I Wanted To Say Something , Remember When You Put Your Hands On Me ? That's Assault. Remember When You Threatened Me ? That's A Threat—"

"HOLD Up Now , Where Are You Going With This Because Last Time I Checked You Sexually Assaulted My Wife" I Said

He Smiled And Shook His Head "See There's No Proof Of That , But This Here Is Proof" He Showed Me A Video That Held When I Beat Him And Threatened Him .

"And Sir I Know Something Else , Ms. Anne Is Your Lover And You Told Her To Abort Her Baby And She's Pregnant With ANOTHER By You , What Kind Of Pastor Are You ? You're A FRAUD!"

I Stood Up "What Kind Of Deacon Has Sex With Many Women And Touches A Pastors Wife When HE IS MARRIED?"

"See Sir That's Where You Are Wrong And Right , See I USE Condoms So I Don't End Up Getting Whores Pregnant, Like You Pastor Your An Example Of A Boy Not A Man"

"You Might Be Older Than Me But Trust Me You Cannot Speak Poorly About Me Not Being A Man , Because If I Recall Who Was The One Who Was Accused Of Rape Back In '04?" I Asked Him And He Became Quiet "I Know Your Secrets And With You Spilling Mine Don't Think I Won't Spill Yours Now Be A Good Person And GET OUT!"

"Talk To Anne She Needs You" He Smirked And Walked Out And I Nearly Raged .

Shit ! Shit ! Shit ! How Does He Know About This Stuff ?

Cassie

I Heard A Loud Knock On The Door "Who The Hell—" I Opened The Door To See Shaun .

"Hey Baby" He Said "Out" I Said And Tried To Close The Door .

"That's A Rude Way To Disrespect Your Guest , You Have Horrible Hospitality"

"Get The HELL Out Shaun !" I Yelled

"Or What ?" He Said

"I Will File A Restraining Order And If Its Necessary I Will Personally Get You Out My Life The Hard Way"

He Shook His Head "I Just Wanted To Let You Know Of The Good News"

"What Good News ?" I Asked

"Tell Your Husband Congratulations On The Baby With Anne Oh I'm Sorry Sunshine" He Said And Walked Out Leaving Me Dumbfounded

"B—aby?" I Said Stumbling Over My Words

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON !

WHO'S SUNSHINE?

HOW DO THEY KNOW ALL OF THIS?

VOTE

COMMENT