Chapter 22

Sunday Morning

Martin

"You May Be Seated" I Said As Everyone Sat Down .

"Today Is Savior Day , If You Have Not Had Your Children Baptized And You Would Like Them Or Even You Can Be Baptized You Can Go To Deacon Brown Or Deaconess Brown And They Will Let You Know Some Information" I Stated

I Saw Nod's And I Just Agreed And I Sighed

"Since Everyone In This Church Is Human-Everyone Is Human Right?"

"Yes Pastor" I Heard

"We All Make Mistakes That We Regret But We Have To Go Down The Road That'll Lead To Success And Earn You Some Promising Things That You Can Savor"

I Grabbed The Mic And Walked Off The Stage "I Want Everyone To Know The Story Of Moses , Moses Made A Horrible Mistake But God Forgave Him And He Repaid Him By Freeing His People"

"You Have To Forgive People , Holding Grudges Is Not Healthy For Your Soul" I Said Hoping That Cassie Heard Me Clearly .

The Elders Were Nodding "If You Have Made A Mistake In Your Life Please Raise Your Hand"

Everyone In The Church Raised Their Hands "Now I Would Like Everyone To Look Around , You Are Not The Only One That Makes Mistakes" The Church Was Filled With Applauds .

At Home

"Daddy" Makayla Said As She Hopped On My Lap When I Was In My Office.

"What's Up?" I Asked

"Where's Mommy And Caliyah?"

"Coming Back In A Few Minutes They Went To The Grocery Store While You Were Sleeping" I Said And She Nodded

"Daddy I Have A Question"

I Dropped My Pen And Looked At Her "I Think I Want A Baby Brother" She Said And I Smiled

"Trust Me Daddy Wants A Son Too" I Said As I Sighed

1 Hour Later

"Cassie" I Said As I Walked In The Room To See Her Putting On A Shirt.

"Hm?"

"Me And Makayla Had A Talk Today"

"Cool , About What ?"

"Well Um-Makayla Wants A Brother" I Said

"She'll Have One Soon" She Said As She Winked At Me Before She Walked Out The Room .

She's Not Pregnant....Yet

A Couple Of Days Ago

In-Sique

"Answer The Question Shaun!" Mack Yelled

"Alright Man I'll Leave And I Will Go Away"

I Heard This From The Door Because I Did Not Want To Witness Mack Killing Shaun And I Did Not Correspond To It So I'm Just Going Back Into My Car.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

I Heard As I Was Walking Out And Mack Came Outside "Thanks Martin , Shit Is Awkward But I Took Care Of Him, I'll Be At Your Church One Day , That's The Day I Plan To End This Life" He Said As He Pointed Behind Him .

"Mack...Take Care Bro" I Said And He Nodded As I Went Into My Car And Pulled Off .

Time To Make Some Major Changes In Life.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!

VOTE

COMMENT