Chapter 15

Cassie In The MM

Cassie

Once Martin Stormed Upstairs I Was Left On The Couch Surprised Of What Just Occurred .

I Had A Text And I Checked It

Deacon Brown- Cassie , I Apologize For Things I Did To You. Please Forgive Me. God Bless.

I Ignored The Text And I Went Upstairs Into Makayla's Room And She Was Sleep So I Kissed Her Head "I Love You" I Whispered And I Went To Callie's Room She Was Asleep Also So I Did The Same Before I Went Inside My Room And I Saw Martin Laying Down With His Shirt Off And Some Pajama Pants His Eyes Were Glued To The TV.

"Martin" I Said

He Didn't Even Look At You "MARTIN!" I Semi Yelled

"What?" He Said And I Sat Next To Him

"Are You Mad At Me ?"

"Not Really, I'm Not Mad Particularly At You"

"What Did You Do To Him ?"

"Broke His Nose , Its Probably Going To Cost Me"

"He Apologized To Me So He Counsel Will Not Tell The Counsel"

Martin Nodded Before He Just Looked At Me "What?"

"How Long Has He Been Flirting And Other Stuff With You?"

"Its Recent"

He Nodded Before He Just Looked Back At The TV.

"I'll Be Right Back" He Said Before He Got Up And Walked Out The Room.

Just Then His Phone Made A Noise And I Picked It Up And My Face Immediately Turned .

Anne- Martin, This Time We Will Be Safe, I Thought I Was Pregnant Again Since We Had Sex Again But I Am Wrong Its Negative..

I Dropped His Phone On The Bed And I Just Laid There And A Few Minutes Later He Came Back In.

"So Your Having Sex With Anne Again?" He Closed The Door "What?"

"Don't What Me, Its A Question" I Said Sternly.

"No I Am Not"

"Oh.." I Said And I Got Up

"Where Are You Going?"

"To My Moms House Until You Learn To Tell Me The Truth , Its A Sin To Lie I Hope You Know That"

"She Tried To And Since She's My Assistant I Was Working On Something And Then She Got On Her Knees And I Pushed Her Back Until It Happened I Did Not Have Sex With Her Though"

"I'm Supposed To Believe That Martin? Your Doing All This Just And You Want Have A Son With Me?"

"Of Course I Want A Son Or Another Baby With You, We've Had This Talk"

"Well You Need To Think , Because Right Now Martin I'm Done. I'll Be There On Sunday But For Now I'm Leaving"

He Grabbed My Arm "What???"

"Do I Need To Repeat?" I Said While Yanking My Arm Off Of Him

"Okay..That's Fine" He Said While Throwing His Hands Up And I Went In The Closet And Grabbed A Bag "I'm Taking Makayla And Caliyah With Me"

"What The Fuck" He Said And My Eyes Went Wide Because He Never Cursed Like That And I Looked At Him And He Was The Definition Of Pissed

"Now That's One Thing Your NOT Doing Your Not Taking My Daughters With You"

He Walked Closer To Me And To Be Honest My Heart Was Beating Fast But If I Gotta Punch A Man I Will.

"Watch Me" I Said And He Threw My Bag "Do You Not Understand English, Just Because Our Marriage Might Not Be Very Great But Your Not Pulling Our Kids Into It"

"Did I Say I Was Pulling Them Into It? MARTIN! I Am Tired Of You Cheating On Me, I already Beat The Living Love Out Of That Girl So Now I'm Starting To Believe Its You!"

"Shall I Fire Her ?"

"You Should've Already Did That" I Said And He Pulled Me Into A Hug..

"I'm Not Forgiving You Right Now , But What I Am Doing Is For Our Daughters"

He Nodded And Kissed My Cheek.

No Preacher's Life Is Always Picture Perfect Especially A Preachers Wife.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!

VOTE

COMMENT