First Impressions

A/N: Hey, so this is my first Fanfic, hope you like it :)  

Liam's POV

I was talking to Danielle, my beautifully amazing girlfriend, when I finally realized the words she was saying. 

"Liam! Liam! Are you even listening? Maybe I was right... Maybe you are cheating on me... Who is it Liam?"

she ended her voice cracking and fading at the ending. I saw hurt, and anger in her eyes, and I couldn't tell which emotion overpowered the other.  

"Who. Was. It. Liam!"

she snaps. Hmm so I'm guessing she's pretty pissed at me now. Well that answers my other question, it's obvious that she was really, really angry. I knew this because Danielle was all about calm, cool, and collected.  

"Li- li!!!"

I hear a voice screaming from the end of our hotel hall, where Danielle and I had taken our conversation to. Suddenly I feel someone jumping onto my back, and kissing my cheek, screaming all the while  

"I missed you so so so much!!"

I start looking for Danielle, but she's already halfway down the hallway. The person I now recognize as my sister jumps off of my back, and asks  

"Who was that Li? You never used to keep secrets from me before!"  

"That... That was my girlfriend..."

I reply, and before I knew it, my sister was tearing down the hall, and had already caught up with Danielle.

Danielle's POV

Who was that girl?! I was beyond furious at Liam right now. I heard the girl say  

"You never used to keep secrets from me before Li!"

Of course. That was exactly what I needed and wanted to hear. But I do have to admit, the girl he cheated on me with was really pretty. I'm not too surprised though. Not that this was Liam's nature, but because she was gorgeous, and she probably had an amazing personality. She was everything he deserved and more. I then hear footsteps thudding after me. Man, this was a reeeallllyyy long hallway.  

"Hi!! I'm Nicole!"

she chirps. Well at least someone was happy.  

"Hey. I'm-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as she cut me off.  

"Oh yeah! You're Danielle!!! I swear, Liam has not shut up about you!!! But I have to admit, you are just as gorgeous as he kept telling me!"

she chatters happily.  

"I- um, I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are, except that you're probably Liam's new girlfriend."

I tell her, putting on a blank expression on my face. Liam walks up to us, and I almost spin around and walk away, but I feel Nicole's smooth hand on my shoulder.  

"Oh. Um I see you two have met each other... well, this is Nicole..."

Liam starts  

"yeah, the girl you cheated on me with?!"

I ask angrily. Nicole slaps his shoulder hard, and when he starts to rub it tenderly, she scolds  

"Liam! You were cheating on your girlfriend?!?! Especially since she's as pretty as her!!!!"

I was thoroughly confused by then, and I guessed it showed on my face, because Liam speaks up, and says sheepishly  

"Nicole is my younger sister. I just haven't quite mentioned her all that much... or at all..." 

Nicole shot him a look, and he just shrugged.  

"Oh."

Is all I could get myself to say, since I was totally embarrassed. How couldn't I have seen the resemblance between them?! God, I am so stupid...